Guest viewing is limited

Kobe Area Performance issues with sweet and sexy Ryouna at Red Room(Kobe)

klesu42

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Performance issues with sweet and sexy Ryouna at Red Room(Kobe)

Service Name:
Red Room

Provider Name:
https://www.redroom-kobe.com/profile.php?girlcd=627

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.redroom-kobe.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 15k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
september 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After great experience at Yumeka with Usagichan I was hurrying back to Kobe station because my wife was supposed to be joining me later.
Around the time I reached the station wife replied to me that she was about to head out of the house, so that means I had about 1 hour to spend.
Not really enough time to visit any p4p establishment, so decided to just walk around the area to clear my daily step quota.
Maybe 40 mins in I checked my cellphone to notice that she had forgot her wallet when heading for the bus stop and missed the bus because of that.
Now the bus only goes once per hour and she wanted to take it to get to a bigger railway station, not really sure why she cant just take the local train and switch after few stations, but whatever I guess.
I felt lucky again as I would now have time to visit some other store, and after few moments of thinking decided to check out Red Room at Sannomiya.
Despite the recent reports of foreigners being turned away at the door, I felt like it was still worth a shot since there are multitude of possible reasons why someone is not let in. Its not like I had anything to lose by walking the short distance and seeing for myself.
Took me maybe 10 minutes to reach there and the place wasnt that hard to spot with the signs outside the shop being pretty visible.
Which reminds me a shop I managed to get in over 10 years ago must have been just few alleyways away from this place,
but no idea if that shop even exists anymore.

Anyway immediately noticed the tout close to the elevator, so greeted him properly as I approached and asked if foreigners were allowed in the shop.
He said he would check if its ok and after briefly talking with the ppl upstairs with handsfree device he said it would be determined once we get upstairs. Followed him to the elevator and did some brief small talk while waiting for the elevator to reach the correct floor.
He jested that my japanese might be even better than his, but I had to point out that it cant be true since there is still alot I had to learn about the language. After getting off the elevator I was ushered to the waiting room and was told to wait as the tenchou was right in the middle of something.
I went to the sofa and made myself comfortable all the while could hear the tenchou talking with someone behind the closed door.
It must have taken like 25-30 mins before the tenchou was done with whatever was going on, which was fine really since I didnt have any other business after this.
When I reached the front desk I was expecting for the usual "interrogation", but instead was just asked if I can speak japanese and thats it.
Got short explanation of the available courses and decided to go with the 40 mins AF course. also was feeling lucky so didnt ask for nomination and after paying was handed the number card. Went back to the waiting room for short while before getting my number called out.

Followed the guy to the meeting spot, was told "no sex" to which replied that I understand and then was ready to meet the girl.
Next was greeted by smiling face and even with clothes on could see the girl has great body with nice tits.
after Brief greetings and was then taken to the private room, which was even smaller than I had imagined based on the reviews.
We both got naked immediately and while waiting for the ok to go the shower, I was admiring her nice big boobs briefly before we both got our bodies wrapped in towel. When she got cleared for the shower followed her there and got in the narrow shower room with her.
I was once again admiring her good figure and complimented her for her great body, but she said she wanted to lose a bit weight which i didnt really feel was necessary. Realised my recurring bad habits so asked for proper introductions and she answered by pointing to the soup bottle.
I was bit confused for moment so asked what she meant, but realised immediately that she had brought her own washing stuff and her name "Ryouna" was written on the bottle. She then explained that the shop doesnt provide her with the washing supplies.
She then took great care in washing me and while doing so I felt the erection getting stronger and stronger.
When we were done got the tower back on my waist and followed her back to the room.

Now that we were ready for the action I got my back on the bed She came in for the usual nipple licking(there might have been some kissing before this but not sure), which is completely fine despite my lack of sensitivity, because it gives me great opportunity touch everywhere on her body.
She then worked her way down towards my manhood and asked if I was ok with BBBJ, and started working on it when I gave her the go ahead.
The blowjob lasted for couple minutes and after that stroked my dick a bit with her hand and asked if I liked it.
Told her it was good, but that I wanted to put it in already, so she proceeded to put the condom and lube on before getting on the cowgirl position with her knees on the bed and upper body upright. She really does know how to present her big boobs in the best way possible for viewing.
Honestly all my focus was on her boobs in front of me so couldnt tell which hole the thing went in and didnt really care.
I was feeling a bit tired from my morning soapvisit and walking around so I let her do all the work.
Already had a bit bad hunch at this point for the ending as I was feeling bit numb(thanks Usagichan) down there in combination with bit too much lube,
so I wasnt really getting much feeling down there. When she looked she was getting tired switched to missionary and like before let the girl do the inserting. Started moving my hips while touching her soft boobs when I felt I was properly inside.
Wasnt really feeling it though, so got my hands on the bed for support and increased speed hoping it would carry to the finish line.
Ryouna pushed her boobs towards each other from the sides which really gave great view for me.
After some more minutes and still wasnt feeling like I was progressing at all so went all out with the speed,
but sadly ran out of stamina after a while. Told her I was too tired to keep going and she immediately moved in for the HJ.
However it was already too late as my erection was already gone and no matter what she tried there was no signs of life at all,
She really put her all into it, but after maybe 4-5 minutes I told her to stop.
Ryouna immediately got worried that it was her fault, but I assured it wasnt that and explained it was because i used up all my energy at a soupland in the morning, which she was a bit disappointed to hear. Also she made me promised to come back fresh the next time.

Still had a long time left so used it to speak about various things. Most of the stuff she told me is too private to put in writing here,
but lets just say that she opened up about alot of stuff in her life. She did mention that quite a few foreigners have been seeing her at the shop.
Was really enjoying my time with her even though I couldnt pop this time, I was still feeling satisfied for this meeting.
I felt bit sad when she said it was time for the shower since it meant that there was not much time left.
Followed her again to the shower room and enjoyed her washing me again, and when we got back to the room after it was time to put clothes on.
After we made sure I had all my stuff with me I followed her back to the curtain.
She then gave me a kiss and I thanked her before stepping back to the reception room where tenchou was waiting.
Told him I had fun time and thanked him before heading to the elevator.
When I emerged from the elevator at ground floor saw the tout from before standing at the same spot, so thanked him also.
And thats the end of the story.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Couldnt finish but still had great time.
Some ppl mentioned being refused at the store recently, but for me there was no issue getting service.
Will try Red Room again sometime in the near future.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 10/18/2023