petite girls in soaplands?

typicalguy

TAG Member
Reaction score
just wondering i only see mature girls but did anyone have an experience with someone petite?

Dolce is a good bet but YMMV depending on the girl - they're not all petite. I haven't been in quite a while but Ichigo is super slender (and very pretty) but not terribly short. Asuka is short and gives awesome service. Mai is also on the short side and is also pretty great.

I always used Japanese there so I can't say for sure those girls are all available if you can't speak, though...

Actually I am Japanese but I was raised in a different country, I think my Japanese is good enough not to be thought as a foreigner, would that change your recommendations or is Dolce ideal for me?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
In that case you should be totally fine at Dolce - probably no problems at all there.
You might even be able to slide in without the Gaijin tax (5000 JPY per session) which would make it extremely light on the wallet, too.

If you're actually Japanese, then I would recommend Dolce as well. Best thing to do is check what girls work on that specific day beforehand so you can better pick a petite one and not get stuck with a bigger girl.
Since I'm a foreigner and don't look Asian at all, last time I was only given the option of 3 girls out of the 20 available ones. But you should be fine.

If you're Japanese then Honey Collection is better rated and has a larger roster than Dolce in Yoshiwara. It's the most popular JK themed soap there recently.

There are tons of budget soaplands with cute young amateur girls you can get in if you are Japanese passing, the sky is the limit.

Amuse would also be a good option if you dont care for mat play.
Young girls, not jk style per se but if you want a small girl just pick a short one with the smallest body measurements (they exaggerate them everywhere but the skinniest girls gonna have lower ones than then bigger girls and thats how you should select them). Also make sure with the tencho that she's petite. Some tencho will still try to lie but this does give a bit better chances.

Reactions: Lukes
Also make sure with the tencho that she's petite. Some tencho will still try to lie but this does give a bit better chances.

I would ask for the tiniest girl because for some reason, to the tenchou, "slim" usually means the opposite.

And I do second the suggestion from Alice. At amateur places, they sometimes don't do mat play but have the younger, smaller girls working. Less experienced but still can be good.