Guest viewing is limited

Pickup places/bar/Izakaya in Ebisu

samtokyo99

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any place/bar/Izakaya for casual chat/pickup mature women in Ebisu? (except Hub)

I wouldn't mind to know where those girls (27-35) go to.
Personally, I have met few girls using app in Ebisu. In Dinein app, most of Ebisu restaurants are listed.
I am more interested in the women(25+ is fine) who do not belong to above category but still looking for company.
For example, In ginza corridor, there are many izakayas and famous for nampa on streets, salarymen(not young guys). Wondering if any such izakayas/streets in Ebisu.

Reactions: Alice
where can we find university girls who dates guys visiting japan...i will be staying in shinjuku's keio plaza last week of september

IMG_9891.gif

I wouldn't mind to know where those girls (27-35) go to.
Personally, I have met few girls using app in Ebisu. In Dinein app, most of Ebisu restaurants are listed.
I am more interested in the women(25+ is fine) who do not belong to above category but still looking for company.
For example, In ginza corridor, there are many izakayas and famous for nampa on streets, salarymen(not young guys). Wondering if any such izakayas/streets in Ebisu.
Hello, Can you share more details about the Giza corridor, may be names of some Izakayas?
Thanks...

where can we find university girls who dates guys visiting japan...i will be staying in shinjuku's keio plaza last week of september
never tried but obviously you wanna lurk around university grounds. Should be plenty

The OP specifically asked for “‘mature women”.
Re: what the Dickens

I guess it depends what that means. Dickens age range is 50-60s -- is that mature or does he really mean 30-40?

In ebisu maybe the posh bars like a10 triad etc -- not sure they are good for meeting people tho. I'd love to have an R2 like open bar setup in ebisu with a nice 30s (mature) crowd to mingle with (not that I'm any good at mingling)