60 minutes 18000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
We spoke Japanese, she seemed to know some English but I never tested her skill

Overall Rating:
7 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review. Bit about me, I'm in my late 30s, I'm very sexually inexperienced and I have only had sex at soaplands. I love Japanese women, and the main reason I go to a soap land is to have a "girlfriend experience", and a feeling of intimacy, not to just blow my wad.

My prior soapland experience to this review were two visits to Last Scene, which I can recommend to everyone who wants to try an expensive soap land.

I wanted to try a budget soapland so I went for the first time to Platinum Stage, it was somewhere close to noon on a weekday.
I did not phone them prior. When I get there they more or less turn me down at the door, so I start talking Japanese to try and see what the problem is. My Japanese is pretty good conversational level with good pronunciation. Turns out they are very heavily booked and they only have a 60min opening because of a late cancellation. They also seem to only want to offer English capable girls to foreigners, but they don't have many of those.

The girl offered was Kyoka, she was their number one girl according to the guy at the reception. She had B cup breasts, seemed youngish and slim according to the picture. I decided to accept even though I prefer larger breasts.
I paid 17000+1000 extra because she was "platinum class" for 60 minutes.

The waiting room was the smallest and most spartan I've been in, a small tv and some regular stools along the walls of the room. Fortunately I only had to wait a couple of minutes.

Kyoka led me up the stairs to the room. The room was very small, smallest I've been in in Yoshiwara. I started by giving her some small souvenirs and cookies, explained my interest in Japan and Japanese etc, then we took off our clothes and started to get on with the normal stuff.

She was in her early 30s, very pleasant and fun. She told me she loves travelling and she loves foreign men. So do all the other girls that works here she said as well, but that wasn't the image that the guys at the front desk were giving me. Sometimes she would forget I spoke Japanese so seemed to be used to foreigners.

She had very small breasts but she had a really thin waist which really accented her excellent ass and she had a very nice fit body. Her face unfortunately looked like she had had some surgery done, which was a bit of a turn off for me. We did some kissing, she licked my nipples and blew me a bit, then I told her to sit on my face so I could taste her pussy. After that I climbed on top of her and we had clingy missionary until I popped which didn't last long because I was really horny and she felt amazing. She really responded well though and I think she came at least once. We had a quick drink and then she got me hard fast and we went for round two, but time ran out shortly after we started because 60 minutes is way too short of a time for me. So she showered me and then we said our goodbyes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I can recommend Kyoka but I do feel that the store is very unsmooth when it comes to foreigners and the room was a bit on the cramped side. I tried to go back a week later but they said no one who did gaijin was working even though Kyoka was working that day. They pointed me to Puchi Royal which is located opposite the entrance to Platinum Stage, so I went there instead, and that place is amazing, which I will cover in another review.

Hello soapysoap,

Is this the other place you mentioned?
http://www.pt-royal.com/sp/system.html

Please let us know if you are going to write the report and please confirm if that is the price for everything or just entrance fees. Thanks and like to return to yoshiwara after so many years after clemon turned away gaijin business.

Thanks for the review! Appreciate your contribution.

Hello soapysoap,

Is this the other place you mentioned?
http://www.pt-royal.com/sp/system.html

Please let us know if you are going to write the report and please confirm if that is the price for everything or just entrance fees. Thanks and like to return to yoshiwara after so many years after clemon turned away gaijin business.

Yes those prices are including everything. I will write some reviews later.