Guest viewing is limited

Playing in the States (Virginia)

I’m so glad I don’t live in the US anymore, for many reasons, but p4p included. The value of service and looks is just not good at all in the US.
$230 = 35000¥. You can get 60-90 minutes with a high quality girl here in Japan for that.
Not trying to knock the OP’s experience, just thinking aloud.

I did a legal brothel outside of Reno a long time ago and it was the most clinical experience ever.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I did a legal brothel outside of Reno a long time ago and it was the most clinical experience ever.
How much did that cost you? I've heard some wild stories of guys paying insane sums of money with up charges for every little thing you want. Maybe it was fake or over exaggerated but the guy said he paid well over $1000 just to get basic services and sex.

How much did that cost you? I've heard some wild stories of guys paying insane sums of money with up charges for every little thing you want. Maybe it was fake or over exaggerated but the guy said he paid well over $1000 just to get basic services and sex.
I got quoted $500/hr for basic "half and half" service (CBJ and CFS). This was back in 2013. Then you have add-ons like VIP rooms, massages, 3P, etc. $500/hr is the going non-GFE rate in the Bay Area these days. Ludicrous. Damn you, inflation!

Then you have to do a quick STD test, fill out some consent forms, pay for your fun, yada yada yada. Like I said, very clinical and transactional. I decided against it and had to drag my friend out of there too. (We ended up booking indies separately.)

• Wow
Reactions: Icyblu and qcryp