Pleasant first time at Kurenai

Service Name:
Sekukyaba

Provider Name:
Ren & Reo

Website/Contact Info:
https://kurenai-ike.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes. 20 minutes per girl. 5000 entry fee (before 19) + 2000 per girl = grand total of 9000.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First and foremost. I'm a virgin, never had any physical contact with a girl in my life and felt very lonely lately, so this was my first experience in this sort of place.
Even though only japanese was used, I myself only have a basic level of japanese (barely enough to get jouzu'd, perapera'd and some shallow conversations).
Enough to understand the initial basic instructions is the bare minimum I suppose, for this establishment in particular.
The tencho(?) (woman) didn't bat an eye at seeing me, didn't test my level or anything and went straight into asking me if I wanted to shimei (told her no because it's my first time), put my shoes in the locker box that I didn't quite figure out how to open. I handed her 10k for the entry fee, gave me back 5k, the rest as bills of 1k, and told me to tip the girls directly inside. Then wash my hands, brush my teeth, wash my mouth (there was a mouthwash dispenser but it dispensed so little I supposed it's supposed to be diluted in water, hope I did it right), and head upstairs. Though she was speaking quite fast and I don't know if she mentioned any other crucial information like my seat number that I didn't catch, but when I head upstairs, the staff lady looked maybe a bit confused by me standing and waiting like a dork but she eventually brought me to a seat.

I've seen some very beautiful girls walking around while waiting.

So I sat there, waited what was like 5 to 10 minutes, before the first girl (Ren) came.
She's a bit chubby, early 20s, her face was maybe a 4 or 5/10, most notably her teeth sticking out. Though that's to be expected considering the prices. But she was otherwise very sweet. She sat right next to me, more intimately than I've ever experience before. I explained her this was my first time in this kind of place (didn't mention the v-thing), she gave me a quick rundown, asked me if I wanted to drink (drinks are free), told her, nah later. Then we got down to business. Started with DFK, then from there went to groping her tits, first through her clothes, then always asking for permission as I undressed her to directly lick her nipples, sometimes going back to the mouth, and eventually asked her to let me lick her armpits. They had a slight salty taste which I liked.
I was running out of breath, the last five minutes I ordered a lemon sour, we drank, did some chitchat (during which she mentioned the 20 minutes went by right away, though to me it felt like it lasted more than 30 minutes and I was a bit scarred I was unknowingly being charged enchouryou, thankfully that wasn't the case) and parted way, left her with a last kiss. Probably couldn't satisfy her due to my inexperience, but it's not like I could help it.

Then about 5 to 10 minutes later, I suddenly felt two hands tapping on my back, it was Reo playfully pranking me. I was about to greet her when she immediately sat on my crotch and introduced herself as Reo. Physically she was a downgrade from Ren, she was noticeably more aged, like approaching 30s, she had one of her front teeth with lead dental filling which was distracting, and also had a bandaid on the top of her right ear, the size of a thumbnail, which I initially thought was from a piercing. During the rest of the interaction, she told me she recently broke a tooth in the back of her mouth so it hurts for her to open it, and that the bandaid on her ear is because she doesn't really knew how, but started bleeding after a car passed by her.
Though she was more playful then Ren, which somewhat made up for it. We kissed as she was was sitting on me, though while the position was interesting to say the least, I couldn't figure out what else to do in that position as her breast which is pretty much the only thing I'm supposed to be allowed to grope are too close to comfortably do so, she may have picked up on it as she quickly proposed to lay down instead. I did essentially the same things as with Ren, except I also licked her non-injured ear. She was also way more playful than Ren, as she, without asking, groped my dick through my pants, wrapped her two legs around my leg probably to rub against her crotch. Also while sucking her nipples and fondling her breasts, she was occasionally quivering. Could be that she was close from a previous patron, but probably simulating, not that I'd know the difference. But it made me try to be a bit rougher with my hands and tongue, and she didn't complain. Then the time came, we had a shorted discussion as she was being called.

Afterward the staff lady came and asked me if I wanted to enchou and started listing prices my brain couldn't process from the experience, and just said no I'm fine, I'm leaving now.
Though it didn't make much sense to me as the enchouryou was higher than the entry fee, like why would anyone enchou instead of just leaving and reenter, unless it maybe comes with some guarantees of better girls.

As I left, the middle-aged salaryman in the booth next to me was being straddled by a cute girl, which made me kinda want to come back to try new things, with hopefully cuter girls.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I still think I preferred Ren overall, just wish she were more like Reo, personality-wise.
But otherwise after all that, I wore a shit-eating grin for like an hour, happy that I finally had some physical contact in my life, even though it's pathetic that I had to pay my way.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Don't feel bad. Many people like you fly to Tokyo to lose their virginity. If you like sekukyabas, go visit Ribbon you'll definitely meet more cute looking girls there.

Aight, training wheels off, go to a SL or an indie, go go go

Your username is familiar. I think you saw my reviews so you probably already know how I feel about yours. Don't beat yourself up too much over not having experience, in fact since you are already in Japan (and presumably have decent money for it) it's time to settle the score with Fuuzoku.

If anything go fondle more boobies, you can never fondle boobies too much. 😄

I left Japan yesterday but I'll definitely delve deeper into that aspect next time I come here, it wasn't my main objective, and unless it's namanaka, I don't plan on having sex either.
This encounter made me realize I should better take care of myself so that I can confidently enter this kind of places on a whim rather than spend 3 hours prior to nervously prepare myself beforehand.