Guest viewing is limited

Pre-Session Nutrition: To eat or not to eat…?

I think you are making too much of a science out if it. If you are in general good shape I would say that eating/drinking doesn't have such a huge influence. Of course you shouldn't eat huge amounts or something disgusting beforehands. Alcohol only poses a problem when you are really drunk, but not in reasonable dosages.

I understand that it makes sense to plan your meals around your workout schedule to train efficiently.....but sex reliese more on daily mood and spontaneity.
I have to disagree.

I am not a particularly old man, but I am not like I was in my twenties when I could down a buffet's worth of nachos, beef patties, and chocolate cake then go on a thrusting marathon in my gorgeous ex-girlfriend. Those days ended roughly in the last two years, where if I don't consider what I am eating I will be squeezing my ass cheeks holding in explosive farts while a luscious E cup princess bounces up and down on top of me. Now, because of my disgusting belly thrusting forward takes significantly more effort. Inasmuch, poor blood flow results of semi-flaccid erections, which prove useless when the poor lady's cunt is too tight for me to squirm in there.

I have found that when I eat one of those jelly packs, a rice ball, and drink a small coffee I have just the right amount of energy and blood flow to maintain a solid erection and dodge gas/poop altogether.

Heard that pineapples make your semen sweet...
Never tried it before a session, maybe i should bring afew cans of pineapple juice to Japan before a pinsaro session
I have heard the same thing.
However, I think you need to ingest it at least half an hour before you start working up jizz...

which is still better than having to dash for a shit during the appointment, which happens to me more often than I would like to admit especially in 3/4P
It happened during our fateful encounter with Lady K to me, and I felt terribly embarrassed.
I mean I am sure it was no big deal, but it added to the anxiety I'd already had to begin with. LOL

My experiments indicate you need to use it more than I like for several days in a row to have significant effect.

Is that for real? This is a serious question

According to the lady I was experimenting it's totally real. Taste is sweeter but only after consuming pineapple juice 2-3 days and one litre or more per day.

Opposite effect can be achieved by consuming lots of coffee.

According to the lady I was experimenting it's totally real. Taste is sweeter but only after consuming pineapple juice 2-3 days and one litre or more per day.

A litre of pineapple juice per day…. Wow, that can’t be healthy…. 😂😂😂

A litre of pineapple juice per day…. Wow, that can’t be healthy…. 😂😂😂
Considering that pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain, it could also mean that after enough high concentration you could end up firing flesh-dissolving jizz like a xenomorph at the poor girl.
How about that for a newspaper headline.

Hat-tip to @MikeH.

Surprised to find this ad for a t-shirt on my timeline. Pineapple 🍍 rules!

82108D31-F175-4DAE-957E-FB245C3646FB.jpeg

I am so bad at this - the amount of times I've had to dash for a shit just before an appointment.
As a coffee drinker and snus abuser this is easily solved, one big cup of black java and some snus under your upper lip and the bowels are empty. Works with coffee and cigarettes to, at least so I have heard.

Works solid 9 out of 10 days!

Reactions: Maxblack
Considering that pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain, it could also mean that after enough high concentration you could end up firing flesh-dissolving jizz like a xenomorph at the poor girl.
How about that for a newspaper headline.
Great, now you have me searching Rule 34 on xenomorphs…..

1666741236784.jpeg