Providers Wearing Fragrances - Yay or Nay?

Do you care if a provider wears fragrance?

• Total voters

User#6517

TAG Member
Reaction score
Fragrances would include perfumes, colognes, body sprays, body mists, etc.

I think this could be more of an issue for married hobbyists that have to come home to their wives later.. but not so much for single men, unless they hated fragrances altogether.

So, gentlemen.. please answer the poll if you'd like to contribute your opinion. Reply if necessary.

And ladies, do you like wearing fragrances to appointments/dates?

Last edited:
I usually don't wear much perfume or frangrance in general. If, it would be a light scented body lotion or a body mist which isn't sticking to the skin too long like most perfumes do.

Generally I like fragrances when used sparingly. I am asthmatic so too much sets me off. If I don't want anyone to smell it on me afterwards I can stop at the gym and take a shower before going home. Or I can blame it on the cute Japanese girl who fell asleep on me on the train. ;-)

None for me.

I'd rather not be having to think of excuses for something that can be avoided altogether.

Single guys, sure it's a nice reminder, like having someone stay over and the smell of them on your pillowcase for the next few days.

Good question! I wonder if it really sticks a lot if guys walk outside for a bit... And they come in contact with women over the day in general so how suspicious is it exactly? But i have heard its an issue before.

I personally wear them sometimes, if i am in the mood for it. And i dont put on that much. Also if i have just showered at home i gues you can smell my body lotions and hair oil and everything, i use quite a lot of sented products but i dont know how long the smells last.

While I can understand the importance of discretion for those that are going back home to their wives, families, etc..

..I'm not going to lie that it's sad when after an evening of frolicking for an outcall to my hotel room, when I go to bed, I don't have a lovely scent accompany me to my dreams.. :oops:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland