Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes - ¥30,000

Type/Location:
Soapland @ Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English with very few japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Second time at Petit Royal, decided to go for normal course this time.
The manager (but not the same guy I had met last time) only showed me 2 pics, and when I asked if there were other girls, he said no. I knew he was lying (I knew the roster) but since I do no speak japanese, I assumed I was restricted in this area. Maybe the fact that it was 7pm and kinda crowded did not help me either.
Anyway, I was offered either Rara or Ai. Since Rara was not available until 8:30pm, I went for Ai.

She was waiting in the stairs, took my hand and led me to the 4th floor.
http://www.pt-royal.com/girls/?no=477
She pretty much correspond to the picture, but she is definitely flat chested, maybe A cup if she squeezes her chest with her arms. She confirmed she was 32, but I would say she is more around 35-36

I sat down on the bed, she introduced herself, bowing stuff. I told her I do not speak japanese. She smiled. As she was speaking, she kept saying that I was cute, kawai. Kinda embarrassing as I did not know it could apply to a grown man haha. When I told her I came a few days ago and got Miyu and Tukasa, she LOLed hard, saying I am a pervert. Fun fact here : she thought I did 2 consecutive sessions, so I explained it was a tandem. Well apparently I am a super pervert haha.

Then we undressed and I directly headed to the tub, while she was setting up the cleaning stuff. Sat for some chair washing, and went back to soak in the tub. She joined me for the usual out-of-the-water BBBJ. She does not blow the entire thing, she really focuses on the tip, with a lot of saliva. Weird but felt ok.

She then asked if I wanted some mat play, saying that she loves it. As we had 2 hours, I agreed. She got out of the tub to set things up.
Very good mat play skills. Even though she is really flat, she still has some big erected nipples so it feels funny when she slides here and there. She kept massaging the tip of my tool all along, gosh I got pretty sensitive down there as she was using just one finger drawing little circles on the tip.

I then turned around, and she licked everywhere again, still massaging me down there. She said she loves mat play, she really looked like she was enjoying herself. Got caped and went for the first run, CG, till I popped. She felt really tight and small, but hard to say at this point since she was pressing a chest against mine.

Then got cleaned again (on the mat), tub while she was cleaning the mat, dried and sat on the bed. Ordered a calpis soda, got just calpis haha.
Some chatting here, she was speaking in japanese all along, with very few words in english (with that terrible japanese accent) while I was speaking english, with very few words in japanese. Somehow, we managed to get the conversation going. Really funny and awkward, especially when I was replying with a "wakarimasen" or any other short answer, as she was like "you say no japanese, but you keep talking japanese".

Round two, went for missionary. And yeah, she is tight AND small. Could only go half way in. Gladly, she is not too much into the moaning thing. Some "kimochi" and "sugoi" here and there. I noted that her breath smells odd, almost bad, even though we both brushed our teeth. She may smoke, did not ask sorry fellows.

Unfortunately, did not manage to pop a second time, as she was too small for a real stimulation. I asked her if I could try doggy to see if I could get more sensations. A very few "Itai" later (too big, or so she said), we went back to CG, as it was not working either, she tried to finish me off with hands. Even if I came close to pop, I felt like it would not do so I apologized and asked her to stop. Of course she apologized too, and we had a funny argument on wether I am too big or she is too small (very childish, like "you big! no you small! no no no you big!!" and so on).

Got cleaned again, and some chit-chat before I leave. She kept saying she loves my hair (looks like they all do, "kirei"). Wondered what were my plans for the rest of my time in Japan, and once back home.

Time to leave.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ai is very playful et joyful. I will not repeat because she is too small for me, my own concern, but the overall encounter was very nice, I encourage you to give her a go :)