Over the counter

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 Min, 15000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well, I have been kind of a frequent flyer with Pururungang, for the obvious reasons. I had never repeated a girl untill I met Aya in November 2015. Actually, its Kirara I am after, but they always keep saying No. So Aya has become a fall back option.

She is plump as most of the PGang girls are, but still has a decent shape. Her boobs are super soft and you will love them if you are of my league.

She is nice in shower, rather she starts right from there. Has a nice technique to excite you up.

She loves FS above anything else, so barring the first time, its FS that we have had for most of the time we are together. She is good at BJ and other plays, too.

Aya is a nice talker, so it doesn't get boring at all. Only thing is that she is still learning English, and can hardly speak any of it really.

I guess at sub 20K for almost an hour with FS, its the best value for money proposition for me so far in Tokyo. We have gone out for 5 times since Nov. 2015 and will definitely repeat whenever I feel like... ;)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Its not the best experience, but then you get what you pay for, and in that sense its the best deal!

Haven't been there for a while now, but maya got my attention.
Thanks for the review.

Haven't been back there for almost 2 years since My favourite girl left there who always gave me FS for free. Sigh...

Are you a white foreigner? I heard it wasn't so easy to get a reservation if so. Howcome they keep saying no to Kirara?