question about este

LKjdklfje64j

TAG Member
Reaction score
are all massage parlors HE friendly? I literally see those massage signs on every street in around almost every train station. usually they will say like 60min 6k yen or something, but the fact that massage shops use the same type of display board as pink salons make me think all of them will engage in unspoken "extras" for the right price

are all massage parlors HE friendly? I literally see those massage signs on every street in around almost every train station. usually they will say like 60min 6k yen or something, but the fact that massage shops use the same type of display board as pink salons make me think all of them will engage in unspoken "extras" for the right price

No all massage places are created equal.
60min for 6k = 99.99% chance it's just a legit massage.

If it's the kind of massage place that you have to ring a bell or knock on a door, there's probably extras available. With the exception of places like Asian Feeling/Relax that are walk-in, other places that are well lit and easy to access (such as retail area) are strictly legit massage.

Reactions: LKjdklfje64j
If you are in central Tokyo area and they have a 10.000 yen for 70 min lymph massage course that is a good sign. Though not a fool proof in any means.

And if you ask extra services before you pay then there is an estimated 99.99% chance they say no and keep their word.