Questions Regarding Raku

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've never been to Raku before but I know a lot of you have so I have some general questions:

#1) I've read that beginner Japanese and/or 100% English is okay. Is this true?
#2) How old are the ladies working there? I've read everything from "Koreans MILFs" to "pretty old".
#3) When is the best time to go? During the daytime or the evening? I tend to only frequent these places during the weekday daytime.
#4) Is there a particular lady someone could recommend? Their website hasn't been updated since forever so I have no idea who works when and on what day.

Thanks!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I don't like running down other people's businesses. But I would avoid this place.

I didn't get what I paid for in terms of time. Service not good, place is a dump.

I went a few months ago. Your miliage may vary...,

I've never been to Raku before but I know a lot of you have so I have some general questions:

#1) I've read that beginner Japanese and/or 100% English is okay. Is this true?
#2) How old are the ladies working there? I've read everything from "Koreans MILFs" to "pretty old".
#3) When is the best time to go? During the daytime or the evening? I tend to only frequent these places during the weekday daytime.
#4) Is there a particular lady someone could recommend? Their website hasn't been updated since forever so I have no idea who works when and on what day.

Thanks!

Ive said it before, but a significant amount of people do not seem to understand what 'MILF' stands for and what it means. It SHOULD mean a female that is middle aged and still hot. You assume as she is hot she is married and has kids and call her a MILF (a Mum Id like to Fuck) as opposed to any regular middle aged women, who you may not be so attracted to.

HOWEVER, so many times I see it used here to describe any older lady, in fact usually older middle age, or flat out old age, that are not only not attractive, but where never at any point in their lives what would have been considered attractive by most regular guys. Case in point any review of mid or lower end soaps, cheap fashion healths and cheap pinsaros.

I think it can really f*ck people over who are maybe visiting Japan for the first time and they read about 'MILFs' at places like Hinomaru and then they actually go there and are met by a 55 year old obese man in a dress.

So basically my point is, "I've read everything from "Koreans MILFs" to "pretty old". just take this to mean 'old' probably at least 45, and unlikely to be attractive.

Ive said it before, but a significant amount of people do not seem to understand what 'MILF' stands for and what it means. It SHOULD mean a female that is middle aged and still hot. You assume as she is hot she is married and has kids and call her a MILF (a Mum Id like to Fuck) as opposed to any regular middle aged women, who you may not be so attracted to.

HOWEVER, so many times I see it used here to describe any older lady, in fact usually older middle age, or flat out old age, that are not only not attractive, but where never at any point in their lives what would have been considered attractive by most regular guys. Case in point any review of mid or lower end soaps, cheap fashion healths and cheap pinsaros.

I think it can really f*ck people over who are maybe visiting Japan for the first time and they read about 'MILFs' at places like Hinomaru and then they actually go there and are met by a 55 year old obese man in a dress.

So basically my point is, "I've read everything from "Koreans MILFs" to "pretty old". just take this to mean 'old' probably at least 45, and unlikely to be attractive.
I agree that terms like MILF and BBW should be used correctly. On the board they are often used as meaning "old" and "big", but it should be about a woman who carries herself well and who is desirable inside her own niche category.

You're absolutely right. I've noticed this too. But yeah, my image of a MILF is definitely a typically attractive/sexy older lady as opposed to ANY lady over a certain age.

The L & F portion of the MILF formula is determined by the subjective value of the speaker, leaving a wide range open to interpretation.

In other words, it's a matter of standards.

In P4P those standards form a grand chasm between the provider and the player.

In some cases, there are those who appear to have discovered the legendary Fountain of Youth. In many instances, the provider, never ages beyond the sweet spot of 20 years old.

In most situations, however, the aging is interrupted by an encounter with a vampirian species. Like The Fountain of Youth, the aging process slows and the subject appears to remain at the age of encounter. However, a slightly glossed skin and microscopic wrinkling is apparent to a practiced eye.

The latter accounts for the majority of erroneous MILF sightings.