¥35,000 for 100 minutes

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all my reviews, all interactions with staff and the lovely lady were in Japanese. If you are wondering if you are eligible to get into this establishment than I would strongly suggest you don't even bother trying.

Setup: Rain and Good Luck ☯

Breaking away from my routine is emptying my unborn children onto the mouth, nose, and forehead of gorgeous, bopping Kawasaki babes; it figured it was time to sink balls deep into some pretty pink pussy and make some little lady a few Fukuzawas richer. Unfortunately, that day nobody I wanted to meet in Kawasaki was available, and a friend here on TAG was urging me to go back and give Idol Kenkyuusei another chance after my huge flop with Hime in 2022.

Trying to shake off that pain, I dragged my fat, fucking disgusting, hairy bearish ass to Yoshiwara. It was a rainy afternoon (which is awesome cause I love having sex on rainy days), and this friend of mine (you know who you are) urged me to try Ichika who just happened to not be available for the rest of the day as soon as I arrived there.

Well shit. Maybe a spot with the infamous Kaoru at Y-Shirt?
Nope, girl’s book to hell and back.

Burn the extra cash for one of those vixens at Hissyo?
Nah, I've met my share of equally hot girls for significantly less priceーmeaning no point!

I decided to just take a gamble (BAD IDEA) hoping that the rainy weather might yield me something good. I walked into the shop with a big smile and the ten'in looked at me like I was his Lord and Saviour Pee Niss Priced. I guess the rain was making bad for business, and a contingent of money-hungry Tokyoites were lying around in their underwear upstairs waiting for dicks to arrive. Out came the infamous list of girls available, and then the smoothest and easiest dialogue of my life was conducted.

Starring...

1711901981231.png
1711902210671.png
1711902298337.png
Shop Front Worshipper
Me, The Almighty Pee Niss Priced
(Absolutely NOT
this handsome though)
Yuumi

Disclaimer: If you are stupid enough to believe any of the pictures above are of the people involved, nobody can help you. None of the depictions above are the real contenders. I will say that I did look long and hard through a list of AI images to get a close as possible to the appearance of Yuumi as I physically could, but this is my memory jogging and I saw what I wanted to see, meaning you will absolutely see something different. You have been warned.

1711901981231.png
: "Welcome, here is the list of available girls today."

1711902210671.png
: "Yeah. Hmm..."

I see a bunch of cute faces, so there most certainly had to be a W among them all. I just had to pick the right one! I look carefully at the details about the girls sizes, and I have a serious kubire obsession so I looked carefully at my options...and well that day it was not the same girls or images depicted below but just imagine trying to pick between

a. really dangerously sexy cute
b. dangerously sexy really cute
c. sexy really dangerously cute
d. really sexy dangerously cute.

IKKgirls.png

Bottom line: YOU CAN'T.

I scratch my messianic chin furiously, and decide to just go with the skinniest seeming one there. Gulp.

1711902210671.png
: "Okay, let's go with Yuumi."

1711901981231.png
: "Okay, how long a course would you like. Yuumi-san only does 70 or 100 minutes with first timers, though."

1711902210671.png
: "100 minutes please!"

1711901981231.png
: "Understood. ¥35,000 please."

Looking at the site, I felt glad not having to pay a heathen fee, and even if the girl today sucked I can feel vindicated in all of my disgusting brown splendour that I paid as much as a Yamato demigod for pink Yamato pussy. I was taken to the waiting room which looks as dilapidated as it did 2 years ago and clean my nails. A few minutes later I am called out and am lead up the set of stairs to see if luck was my friend today. If my decision was good...and well...

...hell fucking yes it was!

The Girl: Japanese Lindsay Lohan

She posed at the top of the staircase like a supermodel. Yuumi, in all of her 156cm splendor (she told me that was her actual height later), was looking quite tall. Unlike my preference for girls, she is extremely cool headed. In Japanese they say 冷静美人 (reisei bijin) or among the younger folks クールビューティー (cool beauty).

Her face really stands out. She has a pale, white complexion with succulently young, soft, skin. Her eyes are gentle, with a small Yayoi nose and a set of pleasantly straight teeth. One feature that doesn't stand out in the photographs is somewhat higher cheek bones than the images, but not quite high enough to say she has a Korean look either (for some folks this might be considered unattractive, but those folks can just kindly fuck off anyway). Her hair was dyed bright red, and with a mild amount of blush the first thing that came to mind was I am about to fuck the Japanese Lindsay Lohan (before she did drugs...or when she was doing them and had some semblance of self-control WHATEVER YOU GET THE POINT.)

We get to the playroom, and lo and behold it was the exact same playroom I used with Hime, so I was halfway anticipating a disaster. I clam up with worry because this girl looks cute as hell, but in the same light I feel like I am doomed to a lousy CBJ and getting finished off in a hand after paying an enormous price again. We chat for a few minutes about the weather. I tell her I like rainy weather and she gives me a face like I am a lunatic (she's absolutely right to have that reaction, but that doesn't matter cause I was gonna have sex with her so HA). After a modest 3-4 minutes, we start to strip. She starts with pulling off her sailor suit (girls at IKK typically wear it if you don't request a different costume just like how Bijin Lab does with the lab coats), and out pop two rather shapely white tits. Damn, the jiggle factor was impressive for E cups. She removed her bra and I was beholden to brown-pinkish nipples which looked like a lot of fun.

She then pulled off her skirt, and yeah, she's solid. Thin, flat tummy, pristine skin, and a shapely little ass that got me instantly hard as soon as I scrambled out of my greasy, fuckface dimensionally-challenged underwear. She removed her panties, and it was perfectly clear that not even a single hair existed on her body below her scalp.

1711902210671.png
: "Yuumi-chan, you are absolutely gorgeous."

1711902298337.png
: "Oh hush. You're sweet - let's wash up."

That "hush" of hers sounded so playful, I could anticipate greater things. She sat me in the chair, frothed up a big wad of soap, and then rubbed it all over me. I was kind of pleased that she didn't feel like she needed to scrub me down like I was a fucking farmyard pig that rolled in shit earlier, but being as that I want to be as presentable as possible at some point I took over and scrubbed my armpits, then shined my nuts enough that they sparkled like two black anchors in a midday sun, dangling off of an oversized brown battleship.

I was really glad that I did this, because at some point during this process she turned around and waved her cute ass in my face as she lathered herself up. After I finished washing, she grabbed my hands and put them on her hips to let me wash her body, rubbing her soft ass cheeks all the way up to her tits; then caressing each crevice and orifice gently between my fingers. My dick was pulsating with excitement. It was at this moment I knew the session was going to be hot - and on this lucky rainy day I am going to have a massive testicle exorcism. We do the toothbrushing and zombie-ass water gargle, then immediately supplant onto the miserable furniture that might as well be called a glorified operation table.

Playtime: A light kiss, then it begins...

Once on the furniture, Yuumi crawls her tiny, adorable, pasty, smooth skinned sexiness up between my legs and gives me a gentle kiss. She smelled sweet, like honey. Her lips were gentle, and the smacking sound of them against mine as I embraced her from behind felt glorious. That is...until I tried to do DFK and she wouldn't open her mouth.

Ah well...strike one: Yuumi isn't a fan of deep kissesーwhich is a massive negative for me. In addition to this like 90% of providers out there she doesn't enjoy having her face or hair touched (which doesn't bother me) but the inability to enjoy the upper half of her body I felt distraught relegated to her lower parts only. Still, I had a massive boner and the girl was doing some pretty amazing handiwork with her well...hands...and I probably could have jizzed from the quality of the handjob she offered.

Nonetheless, after a few minutes of HJ, she switches to a BBBJ…! YES! More gaijin vindication! The curse is broken!

Except that…her technique was terrible. A few bobs of her head, some tugging, a moan, a grunt, teeth, and then repeat. Shit, ah well, at this point she's not going to wuss out on me before I can put it in right? Right?!

Yuumi also insisted that she prefers to be on the dominant side, but I will just make it clear here that she is a very passive participant in her claims of being S. So those of you who want a cute, Japanese Lindsay Lohan to step on your nuts are going to be grossly disappointed with her.

After a few minutes of that she looks up to make an awkward stare—nervous about when I'm going to ask to put it in. I nod excitedly, and she makes a nervous gesture about how big I am and how tight she is. I told her that I've become extremely methodical with this and if things don't feel like they are headed in the right direction we will stop. She nods. This time I came prepared with a bottle of Astro Glide, and that shit is seriously a lifesaver. She recognized the brand and said it’s good stuff and safe, so then I slapped on a few drops, as she laid down in front of me in missionary and opened up. Fuck, her spread is gorgeous! Down there was a pink-rosebud surrounded in pristine white; Yuumi might have one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen in my life. I had to lean down and give it a greeting with my tongue and licked it a few minutes as she moaned cutely. She started to get naturally wet along with the lubricant, so with a more confident look on her face she told me she was ready, and I lined up and slunked right in.

Yeah...not only is it a beautiful pussy, but also it was tight as hell; so fucking tight that every time I pulled out far enough it would literally spit the rest of my cock out and queef at me in protest. Impressed herself with her ability to take some girth, the girl and I worked with a few more positions. As I am a size she isn’t used to missionary was pretty much impossible, and cowgirl was a way too adventurous. Eventually we ended up spooning, which is not only one of the safest for big dicks but also my de facto favorite way to cum. I started off slow, giving her time to adjust, and after a good 5-8 minutes of slow lovemaking I was able to slam her pretty hard from behind while squeezing her cute little butt and soft skin. I could see her tits from the side mirror bouncing as she started to moan sexily, too, and her screams and grunts were adorable. I eventually looked down and saw her ass slamming against me of her own volition, and that’s when I could feel the cum building up. After a few more minutes of slowly drawing it up I began to slam her quite intensely and with a roar I unleashed a massive white dragon inside of her. Nothing beats cumming exactly how you want to when you want to, and I honestly don’t even remember pulling out because it was so intense. This was already 100 times better than my first play in this shop and I am now all about it.

Wrap up: Nerds

Panting while holding her from behind, I was barely conscious while she let out a soft giggle. We cleaned up, and at that point I knew I was spent for the day so we chatted for a bit about trends in Japan. With the clothes off just lying around naked, it felt really great to be around her, and by the time the bell rang I felt zero guilt about not doing a second round cause she’s an interesting little lady to be around.

Before I left I got her LINE info, because damn even if she sucks at kissing and giving head she is a cute as hell. I swaggered out of the shop and back into the rain, throwing a hand up to heaven in thanks for the divine sexually gratifying providence.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Face: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐

Let's break it down.
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Yuumi is fucking hot.​
Yuumi doesn't like to kiss.​
Yuumi’s handiwork is marvelous.​
Yuumi really hates doing anything with her mouth.​
Yuumi has a beautiful peach pussy.​
Yuumi’s pussy spits out big dicks like a Piranha Plant spits fireballs.​
Rainy days might be great days to go there.​
They are moody days because they most certainly are rainy.​

Overall, if you like slender girls, Yuumi should be an easy recommend. However, I would say refrain from meeting her if you need exceptional GFE or possess a big dick. I simply just lucked out with a decent girl who could handle it with the magic lotion of ages. Yuumi also needs to work on her service a bit so for those of you who need a pro at dick slinging she will likely disappoint.

Inasmuch, the shop really delivered to me this time, so I'll be sure to go back soon enough.

Last edited:
Liked this review. I think Idol kenkyusei is a great shop at that price and no gaijin tax. Haven't been dissapointed with them, but only been there twice. Yumi is on the to do list now. Keep it up kenkyusei!

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Amazing and funny review.
Need to step up my review game for the next one, this is hilarious.

Liked this review. I think Idol kenkyusei is a great shop at that price and no gaijin tax. Haven't been dissapointed with them, but only been there twice. Yumi is on the to do list now. Keep it up kenkyusei!
Indeed, but heed my words: Yuumi is a beauty with mediocre to potentially bad service. She makes up for that being pretty, but there is a small chance you could find yourself walking out of that session unexploded and irritated.

I would only suggest seeing her if you are horny enough, and don’t need kisses or quality service.

Reactions: clover and just4fun
Indeed, but heed my words: Yuumi is a beauty with mediocre to potentially bad service. She makes up for that being pretty, but there is a small chance you could find yourself walking out of that session unexploded and irritated.

I would only suggest seeing her if you are horny enough, and don’t need kisses or quality service.
Noted, thanks for TOFTT!
Glad you somewhat enjoyed, at least the ending.

The horny enough part is never an issue on my end :) I know what you mean though, pretty girls with bad service can make u feel a bit let down afterwards if you're not prepared for it. I have enough routine in me now to not get bummed out about it, but thnx for the heads up!

Ah, astro glide. The thing that was once described to me as "it'll make fighter jet fit into a bird house". Thanks for the review, it made for one hell of a read. Glad you managed to finally get a win there