5 hours, 288000y

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Both Mikan and Sumomo have been reviewed here before, but I'll add some thoughts for you guys. I had booked a 3P with the both of them when I found out that they are really close friends. I would find out later that they've been friends since middle school, so a good long while. I tried a 3P with Sumomo and Anzu back in October, and noted that I took the Lesbian 3P pack and never really got around to using it. I decided to get it again, but made sure to make use of that kit this time.

Let me pause here and say that RD offers a LOT of options, and you can get yourself wrapped up in them if you let it. Case in point, 288000y for this encounter, and a lot of stuff that we didn't really play with. This happened my first go around too, so let's see if I learn my lesson after this time.

Shower, as usual, was nothing to write home about, but it was fine. I don't make bookings for shower play anyway. Anyway, we started off by roping Sumomo up. I had her on her back while thrusting deep in her throat. I mentioned in my previous review that she takes that like a champ...nothing has changed. I had Mikan using various toys on her during this time, so the moaning while in her throat was really hot.

I was struggling a bit to pop (a problem I've mentioned previously, mine...not theirs) so decided to try something different. I had Sumomo put on a strap-on and fuck Mikan from behind, while I fucked her mouth, spit roast style. Holy shit was that fun. I will say, Mikan seemed into that, but I don't think Sumomo is the strap on type. Not a big deal, we all seemed to be having a good time.

This was probably the first time I've had an encounter where I didn't pop at all, and that's super disappointing...I'm chalking it up to jetlag for now. Again, not the girls fault...they did everything they could, and regardless I had a hell of a time.

Of note: Mikan speaks perfect English. She spent some time in America and is fluent. If anything, her Japanese has a little American accent to it now. She did a great job of translating to Sumomo who speaks about 3 words in English. :p

Reminder: Only pay for what you think you'll use. I'm learning more of that every encounter. I actually have another encounter scheduled for tomorrow night, with less options, and I'll review that one some time next week as well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
9/10 (only because I didn't pop, still my fault though). Already have a rebook with them, and I continue to enjoy the ease of service. The staff never seem to have any issue with translation, and the booking goes very easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Case in point, 288000y for this encounter
This was probably the first time I've had an encounter where I didn't pop at all.
200.gif

Thank you for the review man, but holy shit for that wad of cash, I feel awful for you.

May p4p for the rest of your life be perfectly flawless encounters.

Jesus christ close to 300k you've got my envy. Maybe for sessions like this 3 hours is enough? IMO

Let me pause here and say that RD offers a LOT of options, and you can get yourself wrapped up in them if you let it.

In spite of all the reviews on here it wasn't until ↑this↑ quote that I actually looked up this shop, and now I am absolutely fascinated by which options you might have chosen. Can't have been Coprophagy because that would be 300k on its own. Manure coating? Whatever that means, lol (and the qualifier 'below the neck' really isn't much of a clue...). A few milk & coffee & yogurt enemas? vomiting? Maybe a monkey or a chicken? Or did you make them do the nyan nyan poste, like, 100 times. Honestly man, you should have just gone for the Ichijiku enema - you get two of those (two!) for 5,000 yen!

Which is a long way of saying that the options at this shop blow my fucking mind.

Reactions: Manticore
In spite of all the reviews on here it wasn't until ↑this↑ quote that I actually looked up this shop, and now I am absolutely fascinated by which options you might have chosen. Can't have been Coprophagy because that would be 300k on its own. Manure coating? Whatever that means, lol (and the qualifier 'below the neck' really isn't much of a clue...). A few milk & coffee & yogurt enemas? vomiting? Maybe a monkey or a chicken? Or did you make them do the nyan nyan poste, like, 100 times. Honestly man, you should have just gone for the Ichijiku enema - you get two of those (two!) for 5,000 yen!

Which is a long way of saying that the options at this shop blow my fucking mind.
2 girls 5 hours roughly 200k
that left about 80k options.
Lesbian 24k
Robot S pack 20k
Stop Time 16k

not sure if you need to pay those pack for each provider?

Reactions: corgiesiao
Lots of ballers in this batch of reviews! And I thought I was a chad for booking 2x120mins at Y-Shirt 🤣

Hopefully you'll get the pop you didn't have here in your next encounter, with interest and inflation adjustments.

Sounds like fun but jeez I can't imagine going 5 hours without finishing.

I've actually met both of those girls although separately. Mikan was great for me. Sumomo and I were awkward due to language barrier, turns out yea thats pretty important. Seeing them 3p is nice though you get the benefit of a translator there.

I also relate to buying more options than I end up using.

2 girls 5 hours roughly 200k
that left about 80k options.
Lesbian 24k
Robot S pack 20k
Stop Time 16k

not sure if you need to pay those pack for each provider?
Pretty close. You do have to pay those packs for each, regardless of the logic. For example, I had to pay for 2 lesbian packs, even though 1 pack comes with more than enough toys to play with. The girls don't use their own personal toys, so it's not like they couldn't have shared the pack. But, I'm not going to haggle with the shop, ya know? Thinking back, I think it was the following, though:

2 girls, 5 hours, 101000 each (slight discount to 100k)
Lesbian x2 (48k)
Robot SM pack x2 (16k)
Deepthroat x2 (10k)
Swallow x2 (20k - Overpriced, but whatever)

I had a second night with the two of them on Christmas, so I may be getting some of my options mixed up :p

• Wow
Reactions: kirayamato
200.gif

Thank you for the review man, but holy shit for that wad of cash, I feel awful for you.

May p4p for the rest of your life be perfectly flawless encounters.
LOL! I appreciate the support. I had a vasectomy done a little over a year ago, and doc made some mistakes, so it's a lot tougher for me these days. Can't do anything about it, so I enjoy what I can, and hope for the best. That is the first (and still only thankfully) time I've completely failed to pop though.

Jesus christ close to 300k you've got my envy. Maybe for sessions like this 3 hours is enough? IMO
I struggle a little with performance, so I tried to give myself more time in hopes of a second pop. Jokes on me, not even 1 :ROFLMAO:. I would agree, if you don't have performance issues...3 hours is probably enough.

Sounds like fun but jeez I can't imagine going 5 hours without finishing.

I've actually met both of those girls although separately. Mikan was great for me. Sumomo and I were awkward due to language barrier, turns out yea thats pretty important. Seeing them 3p is nice though you get the benefit of a translator there.

I also relate to buying more options than I end up using.
Mikan is a goddess, holy shit can she throat a dick. Sumomo is actually REALLY funny, but you really need the translator, which Mikan did very well. I've been in I think 4 3Ps with Sumomo now (I find her skills very good), but every time I've had a translator, so we've had fun. This was my first with Mikan (as mentioned above, I did end up having a second night).

Reactions: LastExile13

Curious to see which options you would pick and the review you wrote if you decide to play at RD. Cheers!

Mikan is a goddess, holy shit can she throat a dick. Sumomo is actually REALLY funny, but you really need the translator, which Mikan did very well. I've been in I think 4 3Ps with Sumomo now (I find her skills very good), but every time I've had a translator, so we've had fun. This was my first with Mikan (as mentioned above, I did end up having a second night).
Usually one with sumomo but first one with mikan... who is usually translating for Sumomo? One of the other girls speaks English?

I have books on English study for Sumomo and Anzu but started seeing Rico more so.. she has gotten a book and needs to study up. Here is hoping they all gain a bit more!