Guest viewing is limited

VIP [Utsunomiya] (SL) Rea at VIP in Utsunomiya, the smoking (my permission) hot provider without the VIP service

https://vip.tochigi.jp/index2.php

SealedTears

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rea at VIP in Utsunomiya, the smoking (my permission) hot provider without the VIP service

Soapland Name:
VIP

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tochigi/A0901/A090101/vip_utsunomiya/girlid-52312446/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://vip.tochigi.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70minutes 28000 yen (maybe +3000 gaijin tax unless it’s just inflation on their end)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been to Utsunomiya before during my last trip to Japan, but I had a reservation back in Tokyo the next day and plans for that night I was there for my day trip, so I did not partake in any soaplands that day. This time, I'm here for a few days and planned to visit a certain provider. They don't allow foreigners to make reservations, even for the day of, so I planned on trying to get into during a weekday evening. But, while on the bullet train there, her shifts for the day just disappear???? No diary entry explaining it or anything. She has a diary entry giving out her schedule for the month and today is one of them. Okay. I'm blue balled, but let's see what else I can get today.

Go to Monte, told no. Go to OL Selection, told no, but the Marine Blue nearby accepts gaijins (at a 5k gaijin tax). You know what? Let's go on an adventure and that's when I stumble upon VIP. I haven't had a provider with big boobs in a while, so I looked into Mizuki (https://www.cityheaven.net/tochigi/A0901/A090101/vip_utsunomiya/girlid-48760192/diary/?lo=1) and oh, she says she accepts foreigners on her profile. Great! I head inside, the tencho figures I'm a gaijin. I explain I'm American and I looked at Mizuki's profile, so I knew she was okay with gaijins coming in. He says okay and gives her a call. He tells me that she says no, then recommends me Rea. Out of curiosity, I ask why Mizuki isn't okay. He says there are days where she is okay with gaijins and days when she is not and today happens to be the last day she's here (seemingly dekasegi), so I am actually just unlucky today. Knowing that it is a tencho recommendation/my only option on paper, I did look into Rea's profile and it's 8 pictures and no reviews. Pictures don't look too touched up and she seems to be dekasegi. Fuck it let's do it. Let's see if she's a diamond in the rough. At worst I'll have a story to tell (and maybe an STD). Paid the dues and went to the waiting room. As I was doing it, the tencho asked if I've been in Japan for a long time. Since he seemingly sees me in a better light than most non-Japanese speaking gaijin, surely this is actually a solid recommendation, right? Ignore how even Japanese gets landmines too. Someone has to get them in the gaijin dame stores.

The waiting room is decently sized with 1 seater couches, except for 2 for whatever reason that is facing the crowd. The couches are facing the TV playing some TV drama (instead of some variety show like every other place I've been to). I get handed some hot green tea and a hot towel. The table also has a little cup of hard candies. I did look up some more stuff now that I'm not feeling "pressured". Turns out it's literally her first day, so that explains the lack of reviews. It also seems that the true price I should've paid was 25000 yen (nomination price included) instead of the 28000 yen I paid. That information was from 2023, so who knows if that's the normal price or a 3k yen gaijin tax. The rooms are nice enough to justify it (they also have an elevator). I also got finally got the questionnaire of how I want my service for the first time. Maybe I will actually be treated as a VIP at these prices. Filled it out with him by my side, presumably in case I needed any help. Also seemed like he didn't think I could read kanji. And that's when I realized that the theme of this place is nurses because it referred to them as it and asked something about 体験診断. Also seems like they appeared in some show in the background? Whereas the soap land next to them was the real film locatio

The tencho soon comes back in telling me that she's waiting for me. I meet her in the elevator where she is wearing the aforementioned nurse cosplay. First impressions were:

1. Wow she's old

I don't mind age that much, but she's not wearing it as well as women I have met at soaplands who wear is much better and even look younger than her looks (she told me her real age later).

2. Wow she's tall.

I don't mind height at all, but I have created this habit of looking at tall women's shoes to see if their height is artificial or real. She's barefoot. Her stated height is 164cm, but standing next to her, she feels closer to 170cm, a rarity in Japan and something even rarer in soaplands.

We ride the elevator to the third floor, make it to our room, and have some small talk to introduce ourselves on the bed. Now that I'm having a closer look at her, I am noticing that her teeth a little brown and she has braces on her bottom teeth. Because I'm too pure and am hoping for my first cigarette filled kiss even though I find the teeth off putting and cigarette kisses are known to be disgusting. I told her how I looked into her diary and learned that today was her first day. She's happy that I did some research on her and even tells me that I'm her first customer of the day. Sure, it's a weekday, but she's also been on call for nearly 4 hours, not a good sign. I would think a fan of a dekasegi girl would do some traveling to see his favorites. I know I've done that. That's one of the reasons why I'm here in Utsunomiya in the first place, besides getting immediately rejected at the counter

She asks if I learned Japanese because of anime. I said yes. She said she doesn't have much knowledge of anime. I reply saying that it's fine if she doesn't have much knowledge about anime because what she's able to do here matters more and ask if we can move to the shower. I am also now realizing that I'm the one often asking girls if we could start, so not wanting "the small talk to eat up our time" might be a me problem, though I'm sure plenty of girls would be 100% okay with just bed talk and not having to do any sexy stuff since it is less physical work with 0 risk

We undress and head over to the shower and damn, did she did a thorough job. I can't tell if she's trying to extend it as far as possible or what because I don't think I've really had my back cleaned or at least outside of the pretext of more play. She washes me off and we go to the tub, which isn't wide enough for two people. I've been able to get it to work with one the square footage of a school desk, but it wasn't working here. We end up talking more after brushing and I told her I was starting to feel a big lightheaded, which was a half lie. We get out and dries me off with the towels with the lightest of touches where I still need to go over those spots again (but I swear this happens everywhere and not a her problem this time).

With the both of us dried off, she asked if i wanted a drink. My choices were apple juice and coke. If I said no, then me being lightheaded would raise eyebrows, and holy shit that apple juice slaps. She asks me to lay down and she works on my nipples, which quickly gets me hard. She noticed this and gives me a BBBJ, which is okay but a bit teethy. I haven't gotten any action in a hot minute, so this amount of teeth doesn't bother me too much. She continues this before coming up and giving me a kiss. Yep, there's some weird aftertaste to this kiss. She's also a freak that just immediately just stuck her tongue out inviting me to come in. I asked her if she was S or M and she said M, stating that she likes DATY.

Since we were practically the same height, I asked for 69 and I would be able to do DATY without straining my neck in theory and boom. It's ultra HD pussy zoomed so far I want to back up a few inches because I'm getting claustrophobic. I ask for lube just to get a feel and I felt a wart, off-putting but I will soldier on. Maybe I won't do DATY. I started to feel around inside her with my finger and after a while, my finger starts to not feel that lubed up? Okay, let's put some more on and go back at it. After a while, my finger starts feeling stringy??? Okay, let's take it out and yep, there's multiple small pink-like strings all over my finger. I don't know what she's cooking down there, but I'm glad I didn't eat any of it and not take the VIP option even if it was offered to me. I lost my appetite

While I was wiping my finger on the table over the bed, she took me taking the finger out of her as a sign that I want to stick it in. I told her that I didn't want to and instead want to finish with a BJ, making up the excuse that I could get this at any pinsalo, but the environment is completely different at a soapland because it's an actually enclosed room, I can't hear the couple nearby (intimate), and I can actually see the face of the girl. Seems believable enough for an on the spot excuse

We continue with the BJ and I can't just ask for a covered BJ since we've gone along too far and it would ruin the mood, so we soldier on as is. But again, the teeth. I'm being rubbed raw. Might be okay if she went deeper, but she just kept at the tip. Even the handjob doesn't help much because there's not enough lubrication and I had to tell her that she's gripping too hard. I eventually call it quits, telling her that I don't need to force a pop, started to feel sad for her, and I'm satisfied with just chatting, now that I am okay without popping. She told me that a lot of the older guys (ojisan) really care about and was appreciative. I asked if I could wash my hands real quick. She interpreted it as my hands still being sticky, but I already wiped it off and just wanted whatever was on it properly off.

We returned to the bed and she asked if I wanted a smoke. I said no, but instead told her to go ahead and do it if she does. Turns out it was no cigarettes, but IQOS. There's a recent thread here about smoking and how you "bite" on it to get the menthol and didn't realize it was literally because it was an audible crunch. She talked about Japanese beauty standards and was talking about her butt, but I told her that I was way more attracted to her thighs than her butt and she asked me to lie on them. We spent the rest of the time with me on her lap chatting about anything. I have also come to the conclusion that I don't like the smell of IQOS

She tells me it's about time to leave, so we wash up, dry off, and put on our clothes. Before we leave the room, I asked if I could try what IQOS tastes like and we kissed. Yep, it's like what I was told here, it really does not taste like anything, or my nose is numb from getting directly hit with IQOS less than a foot away

Attachments:
IMG_4664.jpeg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I have no idea what was going on inside her, but it definitely ruined the mood for me and I didn't want to move much further than where we already are. The store is on the pricey side for a normal store and I'm not sure if that's because of a possible added gaijin tax, but at least Rea is not worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MikeH
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024