OsmanthusFragrans

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Real life idol Yuzuha at Claris Tokyo

Service Name:
Claris Tokyo

Provider Name:
Shōji Yuzuha https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1315/A131503/clarisse-tokyo/girlid-40201227/

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1315/A131503/clarisse-tokyo/?lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins ~40000 JPY + hotel

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had my eye on Yuzuha for months after seeing her on CityHeaven and had exchanged messages with her but our schedules never seemed to line up. After having an extremely mediocre experience at a deriheru in the countryside I was doubting whether health service was really for me but I decided to give it another try.

After setting up the appointment on the phone with the staff (who didn’t even hesitate to let a Japanese-speaking foreigner reserve time) Yuzuha arrived about thirty minutes late to the love hotel I had chosen. Although the late arrival was annoying, all that was forgotten when I noticed that she was absolutely gorgeous (probably around 26-27) and indistinguishable from her photo diary pictures. Yuzuha is quite tall and definitely on the curvier side but to me that just makes her sexier.

After exchanging greetings and chatting briefly we headed over to do the usual cleanup routine. Unfortunately the hot water in the hotel was barely working so the shower was limited to just the essential bits. There was still plenty of time for Yuzuha to overly praise the size of little Osmanthus 🙄.

After cleaning up we proceeded to the bed for DFK, DATY, and BBBJ (she was kind enough to show me her latest STD panel results beforehand). Although it’s psychologically pleasant, I have never come from or even really physically enjoyed a BJ before (death grip) but her skills brought me very close, to my surprise. Not wanting to end the session early, I stopped her and asked for paizuri which was marvelous given her natural G cups. After that we went on to CG and missionary sumata where I finished and Yuzuha praised the size of the load in a cutesy idol voice which was… something.

After round one finished we got to chatting and I learned to my surprise that Yuzuha had recently traveled to the US and Canada to tour AMP brothels and planned to return soon. When I learned the amount she makes on these trips it became clear why girls do this, but the working conditions sounded pretty brutal IMHO. I am in the US frequently on business and she showed me her shop’s page and asked me to visit her there (where she obviously offers FS and apparently even more sometimes — heads up to anyone who is concerned with the risks of such activity). Honestly given the extortionate price and the potential ramifications of playing in the US I doubt I’ll take her up on her offer but I hope she stays safe.

And yes, just as her profile says, Yuzuha was an underground idol with several groups that had moderate success, even having a few TV appearances. She told me her idol name and showed me pictures from those days which was pretty trippy. After returning home I watched her idol videos which truly hit different when I realized I had been between her breasts a few hours earlier. Interestingly enough it seems she had an ikemen-style image while in the idol group even though she was pure burikko with me.

After our chat we went for round two which proceeded pretty much like the first one and took us right up to the timer. After the timer went off we cleaned up together in the freezing shower and parted off into the steamy night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
To anyone who’s still around after this essay. Yuzuha is a pure delight to spend time with and very enthusiastic. I ended up calling her again just a few days later so I could see her before she headed off again. The second time she arrived on schedule.

The shop itself is more expensive than competitors after all the fees are added and the staff’s service was not particularly great but I feel it was worth it.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

great review.
damn she got really nice breast. I really like when DH providers advertises their assets like this.

I tried to make a reservation at Claris Tokyo a week ago. The initial charge for 100 mins was 35,600円, but as soon as the staff found out I'm a 外国人, they bumped up the price to 60,500円 which is just ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon12345
I tried to make a reservation at Claris Tokyo a week ago. The initial charge for 100 mins was 35,600円, but as soon as the staff found out I'm a 外国人, they bumped up the price to 60,500円 which is just ridiculous.
Strange… I was upfront with them that I was a foreigner and they didn’t upcharge me

Strange… I was upfront with them that I was a foreigner and they didn’t upcharge me
Based on the review you spoke in japanese which is the best way to go around in japan right, maybe @saekotaku didnt which would bring the issue of miscommunication, hence an outrageous gaijin fee poppep up? Does that sound like what happened? Cause ive heard other guys complaining about situations like that.

Kind of curious how this approach works in practice for the stores. Do people pay the extreme tax more than they decline? Sort of puzzling since this store has foreigner acceptance status listed in everyone's Cityheaven profiles too.

Kind of curious how this approach works in practice for the stores. Do people pay the extreme tax more than they decline? Sort of puzzling since this store has foreigner acceptance status listed in everyone's Cityheaven profiles too.
I guess their main foreign customers are rich Chinese people and they pay it.

Thanks for the write up. I hope that by the time I can travel to Japan she is still working, as being with a former idol is one of my biggest dreams. I would also love to know what her idol name was so if I can't make it in time before she moves on, I could at least see what she is like. Although if sharing that is against the rules I apologize for asking.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the write up. I hope that by the time I can travel to Japan she is still working, as being with a former idol is one of my biggest dreams. I would also love to know what her idol name was so if I can't make it in time before she moves on, I could at least see what she is like. Although if sharing that is against the rules I apologize for asking.
I don’t have her permission to do that so I can’t share that here. I don’t think she’ll quit Claris in the near future, though.

I don’t have her permission to do that so I can’t share that here. I don’t think she’ll quit Claris in the near future, though.
Thanks for the reply and I totally understand not having permission to share that. My only worry about missing her is that I might not be able to travel there until spring 2025 😭. If anyone does knows of other ladies that used to be idols off the top of their heads do share though. I plan looking to see what if I can find any, but I have very limited Japanese and mostly rely on Google translate, and it obviously isn't perfect.

Thanks for the reply and I totally understand not having permission to share that. My only worry about missing her is that I might not be able to travel there until spring 2025 😭. If anyone does knows of other ladies that used to be idols off the top of their heads do share though. I plan looking to see what if I can find any, but I have very limited Japanese and mostly rely on Google translate, and it obviously isn't perfect.
Not to burst your bubble but it will be difficult to book with Claris if you’re not able to speak fairly proficiently

There are many providers who are advertised as 元アイドル on cityheaven although you can’t guarantee they’re telling the truth

Not to burst your bubble but it will be difficult to book with Claris if you’re not able to speak fairly proficiently

There are many providers who are advertised as 元アイドル on cityheaven although you can’t guarantee they’re telling the truth
Yeah I figured, but I hope that in the nearly year and a half time frame before I can go there I can learn some Japanese skills for these services. And thanks for the heads up on the providers that advertise that, although I am still learning how to use cityheaven, this will help immensely.

you might not even remember her by then lol
True, but it's still good to have someone that I can use to focus towards in the meantime.

Reactions: Alice