Recent Trip Recap and My Advice for P4P

ur19877

TAG Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe its been only a few days since I got back to the states…seems like it has been forever. I started to make plans for my next trip in January and found an airfaire via ANA or Singapore air (from LAX), for $499 USD!! But, I didn’t act and it jumped to nearly $750. FML.

This was my 3rd (4th overall) recent trip to Tokyo, with the main goal of ‘playing’. After some bad experiences during my first trip, I found TAG and did my research. I played it safe, mainly using the Style group (JK/OL/Hitoduma/eroto), [Redacted] and some places in Yoshiwara I knew I could get in. During my 2nd trip, I went with the flow without much planning and ventured out a bit more. Went to Yoshiwara and went a bit crazy with Shibuya Garden.

For my third trip, I was determined to use my professional skills into action. I was going to do my research, create a check list, and check them off, one by one. And for the most part, I did do that, but did go pretty crazy with Chikan play, and that prevented me from reaching all my goals.

My goals were to play with these types of girls/women:
  • JK (Check, via couple girls)
  • OL (Check, via OL Style)
  • College type/Age range 20-25 (Check, via Shibuya Garden)
  • Hostess Type (Check, Selina- Kagayaki)
  • Hot and Sexy (Check, Anju <- freak, she is sexy and awesome. I didn’t leave a review, because my experience mirrors the ones that are out there, but freak she is hot and up there with all time best. @zecarioca , my other all time best experience was in Brazil, and guess what these two experiences have in common? :) )
  • 3P (Check, via Shibuya Garden)
  • Older/Hitoduma (Somewhat check, but not quite. She was older, but not the mature & sexy type girl I wanted)
  • Party/Club type girl (Failed, Gingira didn’t have anyone both times I tried, not sure of my other options)
  • Participate in Chikan Play (Exceeded goal, and was accepted in each place I tried to)
  • FS with girl from AM or ND I have had my eye on (Failed, @RIDER 00 next time....)

Things I learned from previous trips or from this board that helped me, that I hope will help others.

• Learn as much of the language as possible. Even starting small like numbers and time, and building up to common phrases helps. If you do not want to do this, stick with foreign friendly places like AM, ND, [Redacted]. If you want cheaper options, learning the language helps. Weeks before the trip, I was watching stupid youtube videos, trying to learn kindergarten level Japanese. But I think saying easy but correct sentences in Japanese was helpful. And, having simple dialogue with the girl, is a bonus.
  • Along with learning the language, be courteous and respectful with the person on the phone or in person at the hoteheru. This is where learning the language helps. You just need to build that trust once, to help open the door, and to get that relationship. If they feel uneasy at first, you can simply be denied. These places don’t operate like they really need your business.
  • Be honest with your Japanese skills. Even though my Japanese is ‘sukoshi’, they really aren’t, they are much below. But I told them this, and though they act like they don’t need your business, if you are courteous and the process is underway, most will do your best to make it happen.
  • At a hoteheru, they will probably give you a small map, with hotel names and circle the one you agree on. Be confident that you know where the hotel is. Otherwise, you may be fucked. I was nonchalant a couple of times thinking I knew where certain hotels were, only to circle around blocks. II thought, “oh, I will just match up the letters from the maps and the hotel sign”. That does not work out so well. In one case, I accidentally found it because I went into the hotel, asking for directions, only to find out that this was the hotel I needed to me. This is from a guy who is good with directions.
  • If you find a LH and are able to book a room on your own, save it on your google maps and use it again in the future. Even if the room is not the best. Trying finding a gaijin friendly LH when you have little command of the language late on a Thurs/Fri/Sat night. Not that easy…. That’s why I use La Festae in Shinjuku and Diamond in Shibuya. Experts here will advise on better ones, and I trust them, but at my level, these will do fine.
  • In the past, I have called a DH agency and tried to book the appointment before I went to a LH. This mitigated the risk of not spending money on a LH, I may not use. But, I have also booked an appointment, only to scramble from one LH to another to get a room. I thought and do think, with a limited command of the language, that it is easier to book a room and then make the appointment, for a store that is not so foreigner friendly. It is easier to say in Japanese that “my name is Joe, I am in hotel xyz, room #123, etc, etc”. The store knows you have a room, and you can fumble your way around setting the time and girl. You eliminate one variable that can get miscommunicated. As I now know that I have various options for a backup, I know that once I get a room, some action will be had. FYI, I would only do this in Kabukicho, because of the options available.

Going Forward

• I need to get better at booking a love hotel. I still have my struggles there. One little hiccup like the staff trying to tell me that they were full, still gets me. Improvement of language and experience should help.
  • I may venture off to Ikebukuro again. Had my share of failure there in the past, but may try again during my next trip. There are some party girl/gyaru girl DH’s I would like to try there.
  • I also may try to gain access to more S play (as in S&M) DH’s. But as things get more extreme there, they aren’t many that are gaijin friendly, and they require a stronger command of the language.
  • One thing I will do, is be more proactive in non P4P opportunities. While you won’t see me talking to random girls in Shibuya, I will be at more bars and more social to girls in all kinds of situations. Get a Line ID and see where that takes me.

Thanks again for all who have helped me, and to the TAG admin team for keeping this site fantastic.

Hot and Sexy (Check, Anju <- freak, she is sexy and awesome. I didn’t leave a review, because my experience mirrors the ones that are out there, but freak she is hot and up there with all time best. @zecarioca , my other all time best experience was in Brazil, and guess what these two experiences have in common? :) )
Great post! Glad you had a great time. It always pays to do your homework.

And yes... I know exactly what you mean... bem-vindo ao clube! ;)

Hey guys! I'm still quite new to TAG. Saw this thread and was wondering about the chikan play. Where'd you go and how does this work?

How is your level of Japanese?

Not that great. I can understand a bit and speak some broken Japanese. I've seen the form that you need to fill out on some of the other threads as well as the translation that one of the other members provided. Will that be enough?

Not that great. I can understand a bit and speak some broken Japanese. I've seen the form that you need to fill out on some of the other threads as well as the translation that one of the other members provided. Will that be enough?

Well..your skills may be on par or better than mine, so if you are interested, give it a shot.

Will it be enough?? Who knows, depends on the time of the day, the techno's at the time, and the direction of the wind....

My advice:
I recommend that you go to Gattsurri in Shibuya. Here is one link to their place. https://www.purelovers.com/kanto/shop/6848/?official=1 I don't know their official site URL. I think there are generally cuter girls there, they expect foreigners, and do have someone that can speak some English. There are some reviews on this forum for this place, which you have probably read.

Couple of notes about this place.
1. If they don't feel comfortable with your knowledge of Japanese or understanding of the system, they will still accept you, but not for Chikan play. You will have to state that you want Chikan play and get past their acceptance.
2. They do have a higher charge for foreigners, which includes helping you check in to a Love Hotel. If you tell them that you can book your own room (assuming that you can), then they may give you the Japanese price, which I believe is around 4K less.
3. Guys I have interacted with there were friendly. Again, this place does expect foreigners, so that is a plus.
4. Location is upstairs of the famed Strawberry Jam in Shibuya.

Regarding play:
I think you get the general idea of how the session will be, but if you have any questions, let me know. I had fun using the form, puts a fun twist with P4P...

Good luck

Thanks for the tips! How much did you end up paying for the entire thing?

I was thinking of visiting Chikan Densha, which I think is in Gotanda? http://www.chikan-g.com/. I think the translated form on the forum was for this place. I figured it'd be better to go here to avoid checking the wrong thing? Or does Gattsurri use the exact same form?

Thanks for the tips! How much did you end up paying for the entire thing?

I was thinking of visiting Chikan Densha, which I think is in Gotanda? http://www.chikan-g.com/. I think the translated form on the forum was for this place. I figured it'd be better to go here to avoid checking the wrong thing? Or does Gattsurri use the exact same form?

I went to Chikan G in Gotanda as well. I think the girls there are less cute, but it was cheaper. I think I paid around 20K in Gattsuri, and like 17K for a longer session in Chikan G. I may have had an option or too...
The guys in Gotanda were cool, I just think they get less foreigners there.
Yes, they use different forms..

Well..your skills may be on par or better than mine, so if you are interested, give it a shot.

Will it be enough?? Who knows, depends on the time of the day, the techno's at the time, and the direction of the wind....

My advice:
I recommend that you go to Gattsurri in Shibuya. Here is one link to their place. https://www.purelovers.com/kanto/shop/6848/?official=1 I don't know their official site URL. I think there are generally cuter girls there, they expect foreigners, and do have someone that can speak some English. There are some reviews on this forum for this place, which you have probably read.

Couple of notes about this place.
1. If they don't feel comfortable with your knowledge of Japanese or understanding of the system, they will still accept you, but not for Chikan play. You will have to state that you want Chikan play and get past their acceptance.
2. They do have a higher charge for foreigners, which includes helping you check in to a Love Hotel. If you tell them that you can book your own room (assuming that you can), then they may give you the Japanese price, which I believe is around 4K less.
3. Guys I have interacted with there were friendly. Again, this place does expect foreigners, so that is a plus.
4. Location is upstairs of the famed Strawberry Jam in Shibuya.

Regarding play:
I think you get the general idea of how the session will be, but if you have any questions, let me know. I had fun using the form, puts a fun twist with P4P...

Good luck

What sort of money and how does this place work this is right up my street would love to visit here in a couple of weeks.