Guest viewing is limited

Kobe Area Rematch with sexy no. 1 girl Ryouna at Red Room (kobe/sannomiya)

klesu42

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Rematch with sexy no. 1 girl Ryouna at Red Room (kobe/sannomiya)

Service Name:
Red Room

Provider Name:
https://www.redroom-kobe.com/profile.php?girlcd=627

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.redroom-kobe.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins 17k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Saw Ryouna on schedule at Red Room for the day so came up with an excuse the leave the house.
I was determined to meet her since I owed her second round and last time I didnt have time to wait for her to become available.
Didnt have sex or fapping for full week before this, so I was totally not going to have any peformance issues like last time.
took the train to Sannomiya and started to walk towards Red Room.
When I arrived there was no tout outside so took the elevator and headed for the reception room.
After greetings told the tenchou that I was hoping to meet Ryouna, but was told that she was busy at the moment.
Inquired when she would be next available and was told that I would need to wait 1.5 hours.
I was in no rush that day and was totally prepared to wait aslong as it took,
so I answered that I was fine with waiting for her to be available. He also confimed if I had met Ryouna previously.
I picked the 40 min anal course for 15k plus 2k nomination fee and after getting the number card I went to the waiting room.
Spent the time reading TAG until my number was finally called.

Followed the staff to the reception room and behind the curtain Ryouna was waiting and she looked just as great as last time.
She took me to the private room and caught up with how we were doing since last time we met, she felt genuinely happy to see me again.
It had been very busy day for her and she had had appointmets nonstop that day and she complained a bit how taxing it can be for her body.
After short chatting we both undressed and her body and boobs really are amazing in my opinion, was already feeling some signs of life in my pants.
Ryouna checked if it was safe to head for the shower and when the corridor was clear of other customers, I promptly followed her to the shower room.
I already had full erection at this point and she took great care in washing me all over and I enjoyed watching her do it.
When we were done we returned to the room for the playtime and sat down on the bed.

Ryouna asked me if I remembered her only rule, but I only had a faint memory of something like that coming up previous meeting,
so before I could say anything she told me that her nipples are sensitive so asked to avoid direct simulation of her nipples.
I felt bit bad for not remembering it but then again I usually prefer to just squeeze and hold the boobs in my hands especially when they are big like hers.
After playing around with her tits for a bit she started with the usual nipple licking and I concentrated on feeling her thighs and ass with my hands.
Then she moved down for the blowjob and I enjoyed watching her work. It didnt last very long but her skill was decent.
She then put the condom and applied some lube, fortunetely it seemed like she used way less than last time.
Anyway she hopped on my dick and started slowly grinding with her upperbody upright, really great to watch her boobs at this position.
Definity had way better feeling inside this time and any lingering worries about my performance were gone instantly.
Soon she leaned a bit forward taking some support from the bed which gave me the perfect opportunity to play with her boobs.
Big and soft breasts really are the best fun squeeze and fondle.
However it became pretty obvious soon that she was struggling likely because of working nonstop,
so I asked if she was getting tired and she answered in positive.
told her to switch doggy style since I was feeling a bit sorry for her and once she was in position she guided me back in with her hand.
Started slowly as I wanted to make this moment last for as long as possible.
Her body looked amazing from behind and mirror positions around the bed were just perfect to catch a view of her boobs flinging with the movement.
Upped the speed a bit but kept my cool because felt like going too fast would result me popping immediately.
Resisted for as long as I could as it started to feel better and better so just before the point of no return,
I stopped and she got her back on the bed when I told her to switch to missionary.
I got right back in and started with moderate pace all the while having my hands on her boobs.
Popped in no time with great orgasm feeling very satisfied.

Ryouna cleaned me up and we spend the rest of the time talking.
She is saving money to start a business of her own in the future, I think it was nail salon or something,
so she was asking my opinion on her name ideas. I truly hope she can make her dream come true.
I was really enjoying talking with her and was bit sad to hear that we were running out of time,
but cant be helped so I followed her to the shower room in where she washed me.
When we got back to the room got our clothes on and then it was time for the goodbye.
Gave her a hug before heading for the exit and thanked tenchou on my way out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Really amazing girl with great body and boobs.
Her standing as the number 1 girl of the shop is really understandable.
I dont usually do repeats but would definitely hope to meet her again on my next trip to Japan.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023