Guest viewing is limited

Rena - The Loli Queen (New favorite girl)

clover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rena - the loli queen(10/10 experience)

Service Name:
Miseijuku - Delivery Health Shinjuku

Provider Name:
Rena

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/girlid-41682623/

Appointment Length & Costs:
29k (90min)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First of all I want to thank @Danbo for his review of Rena. Wouldn't have known about this girl if it weren't for him.

The booking went smoothly and all interactions took place online (2 messages on City Heaven was all it took). I just replied to the first message saying I would provide more detail about the hotel number once I had checked in. Arrived at the hotel 5 min before appointment time. Provided the hotel number after I had arrived and Rena showed up 5 min later (felt like I had just sent the message when I got a phone call from the lobby asking if I expected company, so they could let her in). Used hotel Listo in Shinjuku, which I can recommend (first time I tried out a LH in Shinjuku, so I don't really have any other to compare with). You grab a coupon by selecting a room from the big screen in the lobby and pay in the room.

I opened the door, and like previously mentioned in Danbo's review, she looked exactly like her pictures - gorgeous girl, truely amazing!
She has a great personality as well, a bit quirky, but down to earth at the same time, friendly and bubbly energy (without being over the top). We chit-chatted for a minute or two and then she suggested talking a shower together.
Washed off for a few minutes and then went to bed. Laid naked in bed, hugged and kissed for a few minutes (great kissing and she is up for most things including deep kissing). She asked if I wanted her to start sucking me (that was a given ofc). Good technique and felt good, mix of light bobbing, licking shaft and ball sucking, all this while seeking eye contact once in a while.
Very sexy.

Did 69 for a little bit, and she increased the bobbing movement to the degree that I had to stop her. Asked for her to ride me sumata still and ofc she did this very well and although I had planned to finish in mouth, I just couldn't hold back anymore and had to splooge out.

We laid in bed and talked, which is really easy with her, and she seems genuinely interested in you (clever girl).

I only have one complain and that is, she didn't ask me if I was up for a 2nd round, we still had 30 min. I enjoyed talking to her so it was fine and I was content with that. But next time I will go for 60 min.

P.s. Danbo gave a great review, but I didn't understand what he meant by the voice. I was expecting much worse, but to me it was fine, I felt like I had met many girls who spoke like her. (Although she is from Aiichi prefecture)

F0roTVTXgAEm9i7.jpeg.jpgFum_Ra6aIAAFezL.jpeg.jpgFk30u5QaUAAStTf.jpeg.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
10/10 Excellent service, looks, all you need from a provider. She is the real deal! I know for sure I will have another session with her.
Can warmly recommend her

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023

Nice review. The 2nd round was kind of on you. Always ask/initiate for a second round. Given her great review, she would have surely obliged. The only time you don’t initiate is if the girl is a landmine or you have a feeling that she doesn’t want to be there or be intimate.

Nice review. The 2nd round was kind of on you. Always ask/initiate for a second round. Given her great review, she would have surely obliged. The only time you don’t initiate is if the girl is a landmine or you have a feeling that she doesn’t want to be there or be intimate.
Yeah, I guess you're right, but she is a hard working girl and I was satisfied with her service anyway. She wrote a kind message on CH (which I think she does for a lot of customers), so I guess she wasn't totally disgusted with me 😋I can't stress enough what a gem she is 🥇

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
Yeah, I guess you're right, but she is a hard working girl and I was satisfied with her service anyway. She wrote a kind message on CH (which I think she does for a lot of customers), so I guess she wasn't totally disgusted with me 😋I can't stress enough what a gem she is 🥇
I guess she thought you only had one round in you and were content with cuddling/talking. Good girls are hard to find so girls like her are appreciated. 👍

P.s. Danbo gave a great review, but I didn't understand what he meant by the voice. I was expecting much worse, but to me it was fine, I felt like I had met many girls who spoke like her. (Although she is from Aiichi prefecture)

Haha, no idea. Maybe it was just the first few words that caught me off guard because I didn't expect it. So I kinda remembered it a bit exaggerated....but in the end it fits her character well and time with her always felt pretty natural. When I saw her again I didn't think about it anymore 😉

Good to hear that you also had an amazing time. It's easy to overhype experiences, but her combination of looks, charisma and great service is rare and it is really easy to have a good time with her.

It's been so long since I last checked this forum (as I couldn't go to Japan due to the pandemic), but this review sparks my interest! Thanks for sharing!

A question tho, has someone shared how to book the girl via the Cityheaven website? When I did these pre-pandemic, I did everything by phone and I only had experience with the "Style" shops. which unfortunately had a sour review with the 20k gaijin tax.. Also, my JP-speaking seems to have rusted a bit..

A question tho, has someone shared how to book the girl via the Cityheaven website?
Booking on cityheaven is pretty straightforward. You just click 予約する on a date under 出勤情報. Select a timeslot that's available, select options you want and fill out your contact info, done. You usually have to call an hour or so before to confirm your booking, but with Miseijuku, that's not even necessary (they are fine with doing everything over the chat option). Might change in the future, who knows

Title of Your Review:
Rena - the loli queen(10/10 experience)

Service Name:
Miseijuku - Delivery Health Shinjuku

Provider Name:
Rena

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/girlid-41682623/

Appointment Length & Costs:
29k (90min)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First of all I want to thank @Danbo for his review of Rena. Wouldn't have known about this girl if it weren't for him.

The booking went smoothly and all interactions took place online (2 messages on City Heaven was all it took). I just replied to the first message saying I would provide more detail about the hotel number once I had checked in. Arrived at the hotel 5 min before appointment time. Provided the hotel number after I had arrived and Rena showed up 5 min later (felt like I had just sent the message when I got a phone call from the lobby asking if I expected company, so they could let her in). Used hotel Listo in Shinjuku, which I can recommend (first time I tried out a LH in Shinjuku, so I don't really have any other to compare with). You grab a coupon by selecting a room from the big screen in the lobby and pay in the room.

I opened the door, and like previously mentioned in Danbo's review, she looked exactly like her pictures - gorgeous girl, truely amazing!
She has a great personality as well, a bit quirky, but down to earth at the same time, friendly and bubbly energy (without being over the top). We chit-chatted for a minute or two and then she suggested talking a shower together.
Washed off for a few minutes and then went to bed. Laid naked in bed, hugged and kissed for a few minutes (great kissing and she is up for most things including deep kissing). She asked if I wanted her to start sucking me (that was a given ofc). Good technique and felt good, mix of light bobbing, licking shaft and ball sucking, all this while seeking eye contact once in a while.
Very sexy.

Did 69 for a little bit, and she increased the bobbing movement to the degree that I had to stop her. Asked for her to ride me sumata still and ofc she did this very well and although I had planned to finish in mouth, I just couldn't hold back anymore and had to splooge out.

We laid in bed and talked, which is really easy with her, and she seems genuinely interested in you (clever girl).

I only have one complain and that is, she didn't ask me if I was up for a 2nd round, we still had 30 min. I enjoyed talking to her so it was fine and I was content with that. But next time I will go for 60 min.

View attachment 22215View attachment 22216View attachment 22217

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
10/10 Excellent service, looks, all you need from a provider. She is the real deal! I know for sure I will have another session with her.
Can warmly recommend her
Is a Japanese phone number a must? I tried to test out booking and upon trying to register as a member, they ask for sms verification T-T . Did saw another post we can directly dm Rena, thats probably the best way without a japanese number I guess :/ was hoping to try out other girls in that shop as well

Is a Japanese phone number a must? I tried to test out booking and upon trying to register as a member, they ask for sms verification T-T . Did saw another post we can directly dm Rena, thats probably the best way without a japanese number I guess :/ was hoping to try out other girls in that shop as well

For Cityheaven you need a Japanese number, otherwise you can't use it for booking. The shops need this kind of verification to have some kind of ID if something goes wrong.

I booked a few other girls with his shop, everything was alright, never was a fail.....but Rena was a much better experience than everybody else.

Reactions: Alice