40 mins + Nomination - ¥11,900

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Getting back into the hobby after a 4 year hiatus (ish). So I thought where best to kick things off than at the place I first started - Strawberry Jam Shinjuku.

I used both the Shinjuku and Shibuya branches extensively back in the day - the Shibuya outlet has now closed though.

I went with Anna today who I had decided previously from the website looked most up my alley.

SJ is still extremely gaijin friendly, the only customers in there were myself and another white dude who came in 5 mins later and the Tencho was very friendly to us both.

Anna is cute, very girl next door - petite, with a tight body, perky ass, tiny boobs and a mouthful of wonky yet endearing teeth. I’d say 19 isn’t far off.

She led me to the room which was actually even smaller than I remember. It’s a broom closet with a shower - like a reverse Tardis.

Post shower and the obligatory nipple licking she quickly got to work with a bbbj. Pretty mediocre tbh so I switched to 69 and it was better having a view of her great ass.

This made me want to see more of her body so asked for sumata which didn’t go well, I don’t think she has mastered the art shall we say and the friction just wasn’t there - nice view though.

Bjj was now off the table as Id been lotioned up. So I got on top and she jacked me off to climax over her nice body. The only issue was when I climaxed she stopped the jacking off so it was one of those slightly frustrating ejeculations.

She was charming throughout and a sweet girl, just probably needs more time to hone her craft.

If I did repeat - I’d just request she carry on with the sucking tbh.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think I’ve outgrown SJ in some regards, it’s pretty damn dingy. I was hitting up Dolce regularly before the pandemic hit but I hear that’s changed now.

But anyway for ¥12k you ain’t going to get much better with a cute young J-girl. I’ll be back.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024