24k JPY for 70 minutes + 10k Gaijin Tax

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
For your information, I am an Asian guy who does not speak Japanese at all.
Complete foreigner in this country and always plan a lot before doing something.
This was my first time to visit/use cash for the sex industry, so hope this finds you well if you are quite new person like me.
I don't want to waste my time/money to make a call to communicate. Rather I chose Hime Channel, Line, Twitter to communicate and make reservation.

I searched a lot to find a match. Conditions are 1) place without Gaijin tax, 2) titty fuck, 3) communication
Nao was the first one who was really nice for all except the Gaijin tax.
I checked this review as well. I couldn't get any information how her face really looks like but one thing for sure was her body. I was quite confident that I would be satisfied.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/and-nao-for-something-not-completely-different.29536/

So, even I didn't like the Gaijin tax at all, I made reservation with Nao and the decision was really nice.

Because of the bad experience on the first day and I was really tired of the journey with 3 days in a raw Soap visits, I was really hesitating as this Kadoebi Spa located at Shinjuku area.
But I didn't want to leave bad memories for Nao and KADOEBI which charges extra Gaijin tax by the no show.
My condition was the worst and I had to close my eyes on the subway for 40 minutes. I was sweating a little bit and really needed some rests.
And Nao gave me the rest and the joy.

After getting into Kadoebi, I could feel that how bad the quality of the shop in Max. Kadoebi was well managed and looked okay. Also, all employees were polite and kind. After heading to the waiting room and waiting 5 minutes, I could meet Nao in person.
She could speak English quite well. She told me that she learned by herself as she likes to travel around.
I assume that she is now in early 40s but she is a woman that makes you cannot resist.

On the first sight, I could feel what Maxblakc mentioned on her appearance. But I think that she will be really popular wherever she goes and whenever she was.
She was really experienced for all plays. I just understood what a Matplay means with her and the course of the service as well.

You don't have to think or do anything. Just follow her and let her to her jobs.
Then she will give you the best experience that you expect from the Soapland with her perfect body.
I cannot forget that body as it was really amazing.

70 minutes went really fast. Next time, this will be 120 minutes or more with her.
Or, I even dare to visit Luxury Soap to see what is the real difference.

This was the end of my first journey on Japan Industry.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

It took 3 tries, but the only one he ended up liking was one where he could communicate with the provider, go figure
I practically stopped booking any sessions with girls who cannot speak any English, Japan or else where. Turns out communication is pretty important, but to be fair I quite like the GFE style sessions more than just sex so that makes more sense. I have had good sessions with girls who I cannot communicate much with, but it is much more rare.

Reactions: Anon12345
Glad this one worked out for you.

I’ve been going to Marine Blue in Ikebukuro and had 3 satisfying sessions in a row. I’d say one of the 3 above average and the other two slightly above. But I liked them just fine.

Reactions: Joseph Lee
Glad this one worked out for you.

I’ve been going to Marine Blue in Ikebukuro and had 3 satisfying sessions in a row. I’d say one of the 3 above average and the other two slightly above. But I liked them just fine.
How did you make reservations? It was really difficult to find the staffs on Twitter or Line.

How did you make reservations? It was really difficult to find the staffs on Twitter or Line.
I do morning walk ins before 9am.

So I usually have a few options with about an hour wait or so. Just saying it’s been consistent for me 3 times in a row (no one with stand out negatives or bad attitudes).

Reactions: Joseph Lee