120 Minutes / 35000Y

Type/Location:
Delivery Health

Language Notes:
She is very comfortable with English.

Overall Rating:
7/10 (but read the review!)

Details of the Encounter:
These are my notes on AM's Mako. Executive summary: mixed review, she's pretty and sweet, but she has some rules that may encumber your experience a bit. Read the other reviews if interested, but, I, for one, won't repeat.

The longer story: I've always been interested in Mako, but due to strong availability of other favorites (some of whom have since moved on), I just never get around to booking her. After reading some recent reviews here, my interest was rekindled, and she happened to be available at the right time.

As noted elsewhere, she has a model-perfect face, very cute/pretty. She's also a tiny wisp of a thing. I've read in other reviews about implants, but she definitely has none now. She looks well-proportioned, just tiny. Delicate.

She is quite comfortable with English, though I wouldn't say native-level. On the other hand, if you don't speak any Japanese, this will not present a problem. She is fine with casual English.

So, on to the experience: we talked for a while before she asked me to join her on the edge of the bed. Sitting next to her, I put an arm around her as she stroked my other hand/arm, and I guess you'd say we "nuzzled" a bit, warming up. She doesn't like kissing, and turned away when I leaned in, and didn't seem thrilled with having even her neck, shoulders, ears, etc. kissed. This was a big disappointment for me. But, on to the shower.

In the shower, she was quite deft with her soapy hands, very nice. She washed me front and back, and then said "okay!", my cue to exit and let her finish alone. I like to reciprocate with washing, but she seemed disinterested, so I got out. I brushed again while waiting, wondering if this would help raise her interest in kissing (I had flossed/brushed before she arrived, so I'm sure breath wasn't an issue), and she went for her own toothbrush upon climbing out the shower. Shortly thereafter, she joined me on the bed.

I started to kiss her neck and work my way down, and this is where I first realized her ultra-sensitivity. Other reviews have hinted at this, but I want to put it in big bold letters: SHE IS *REALLY* *REALLY* SENSITIVE! Lightly licking her nipples, she said, "that's so nice!". Licking with just ever so slightly more pressure, and she cried out. Seriously. In pain. Girls are regularly telling me how yasashii I am, and I really do try, so I was kinda shocked by her reactions.

Same thing happened down below during daty: lick ever so slightly, and she'd coo with pleasure. Push a little harder or gently suck, and she lets you know in no uncertain terms that she doesn't like it. To each their own, but for a p4p provider, I found this behavior a bit hard to deal with.

After a looooong while (she didn't come, even though I gave it my level best), she flipped me and started to give an awesome BBBJ, among the best I've ever had. Only 2 other providers, both of whom I've reviewed here, are better, in my opinion. But if I tried to touch her, she'd stop and put my arms back at my sides, giving me what I can only describe as a scolding look. WTF? Are you serious? At the same time, the BBBJ was awesome, and if I hadn't pulled out, I would have blown far earlier than I wanted. Weird mixture of feelings about this girl.

Finally, she looked a little perplexed, and asked me what I want/like. I think she wondered why I hadn't blown yet. I told her I really like kissing but that it's clear she doesn't, at which point she leaned in to kiss me. Then she put her hand on my chin and pushed my mouth all the way closed, and kissed me. I opened a little, she stopped and closed my mouth (!) and kissed me again. This went on for quite a while, kind of boring kisses, her trying to close my mouth, me trying to open just a little :) but gradually, ever so gradually, she warmed, the kisses got better, and then all of a sudden she was kissing me passionately, open mouthed, really *really* nice. Yay! It didn't take long after that. Really intense, too.

Final Thoughts:
I'm confused, and this is a really mixed review. In some ways I think she is very sweet, in some ways I think she's some kind of prima donna who expects princess treatment. I want to be fair (great BBBJ, and the kisses she finally rewarded me with were awesome), but this is just too high-maintenance for me. I won't see her again.

and a tad to expensive......

Sorry to hear the service wasn't GFE. Those encounters where there's a lot of nebulous rules really distracts and frustrates me. I generally won't repeat in those situations either.