Review On [Redacted #91]

BMW38

TAG Member
Reaction score
I will be making a trip to Tokyo next week and had a night or 2 free for some fun. I went through the [Redacted #67] web-site and very impressed with most of the girls and keen to engage the service of one of them. Though 100k jpy is a substantial sum to pay for 2 hours but if the girls are real, then I think is worth it. The type of service provided is also a concern as they mentioned the FS is not allowed. I am aware that it's illegal for penetration sex but I learn from my friends who frequent Japan that not only the girls allowed FS, many of them allow raw and some even let you ejaculate inside her.

I checked through this web-site and find no review on this [Redacted #67]. Appreciate any advises and comments for those who have used their services.

Thank You

If you are going to spend that much better go with something that you can get twice as much such as Asian Mystique or Hippness.

With all the information on this site with reviews why would the 100,000 yen option be your first choice?
From reviews if you want a stunner get Tae from Nasty Dolls & book her for a couple of hours & still only pay half.

With all the information on this site with reviews why would the 100,000 yen option be your first choice?
From reviews if you want a stunner get Tae from Nasty Dolls & book her for a couple of hours & still only pay half.

Thank You for all the advises, I have already book Naoho of Nasty Dolls tomorrow evening as Tae is not available. Hope is a good choice for my first adventure in Tokyo.

I will be making a trip to Tokyo next week and had a night or 2 free for some fun. I went through the [Redacted #67] web-site and very impressed with most of the girls and keen to engage the service of one of them. Though 100k jpy is a substantial sum to pay for 2 hours but if the girls are real, then I think is worth it. The type of service provided is also a concern as they mentioned the FS is not allowed. I am aware that it's illegal for penetration sex but I learn from my friends who frequent Japan that not only the girls allowed FS, many of them allow raw and some even let you ejaculate inside her.

I checked through this web-site and find no review on this [Redacted #67]. Appreciate any advises and comments for those who have used their services.

Thank You

We'd be very happy to have you as a customer!

Yes, our girls are indeed real, the photos are taken in our private studio. We provide videos on the website because it shows the girl's actual appearance with no clever angles or photoshop (and they're fun to look at :p)

Legally, as an agency, we indeed cannot arrange meetings for the purpose of full sexual intercourse. Payment given is for the girl's time and companionship.

Verbal feedback from customers so far indicates they are quite satisfied with the companionship provided, and think it was worth the (admittedly high) price.
Of course your budget may vary. If you're still interested, our online booking form is over here: http://www.mij2014.jp/booking/

In any case, we hope you enjoy your time in Japan and find what you're looking for.

Yes, our girls are indeed real, the photos are taken in our private studio.

I'm only going to add one point here; we've noticed that your girls change frequently and there was also a case where an AV actress was posted but never was available.

Please be cautious of multiple changes and also posting images of ladies that may never actually be available. It's easy to become labeled as a bait and switch agency when things like this happen.... I'm not saying you don't make the effort to provide lovely ladies and those ladies may quit quickly, but.... from a public image perception... caution would be best. :)

I'm only going to add one point here; we've noticed that your girls change frequently and there was also a case where an AV actress was posted but never was available.

Please be cautious of multiple changes and also posting images of ladies that may never actually be available. It's easy to become labeled as a bait and switch agency when things like this happen.... I'm not saying you don't make the effort to provide lovely ladies and those ladies may quit quickly, but.... from a public image perception... caution would be best. :)

Thank you for your advice, I'll pass it on to management. I think direct feedback about these things from an outsider is good for them to hear.

Reactions: meiji