Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mild http://thai-mai.com/s/?p=contents&id=4&lid=77

Date of Encounter:
November 2016

Contact Method:
Phone call in Japanese http://thai-mai.com/s/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 15,000yen (12,000 + 1,000 for selection + 2,000 for delivery)

Type/Location:
My place

Language Notes:
Used japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to give a shot to this cheap provider so I called (in Japanese) and asked for Riko. It was an old guy's voice on the phone and reservation was made smoothly.

However the guy (same that I spoke on the phone with) got lost and called me twice while he was near my area... It felt uncomfortable.
Ultimately he found my place and Riko arrived at my door.
She was ok looking, big enhanced boobies, nice skinny body. But she had several marks and scarves on her body which made her look a bit dirty (not in a sexy way). Also she has several tattoos.
She doesn't speak japanese as she just arrived to tokyo recently and her English is extremely limited, so if you're looking for a chat she isn't the right girl.
This was uncomfortable at first but turned out alright as we got into action.
The usual shower and straight to bed.
I asked her to give me a massage and it was good, we were both naked. Then I put my dick in between her boobs and it was awesome, I almost came right there !
Then covered blowjob and sex.
We had a great time and I came just before she did so she was a bit frustrated and wouldn't let me pull out, lol. That was nice.
Just as I was about to go shower the alarm rang. Perfect timing and good use of the full 60 minutes

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She was nice and cute enough but I wouldn't repeat with her because I didn't like her skin and lack of communication between us. However she was pleasant

I don't recall reading about this shop before, thanks for the review.

Seems like it's just popped up on TAG recently, but then again, my memory could be fuzzy. Haha.

(And I just noted an October review, whoops!)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@TAG Manager im wondering if this shop is done by the same people who were doing lungthai. I see 2-3 girls that I believe were at lungthai before (1 I'm 100% sure since I met her before) also price range is similar.
I might be totally wrong on this though

Forgive me for my ignorance but I have to ask. Are they ladyboys?

@Manny for riko definitely not as she was wet plus her body / attitude / moves / behavior left me with no doubt that she is a woman. For other girls of this shop I don't know.

@Coyoteloco i don't know, it seemed the manager was pretty easy to set up the appointment but I only spoke japanese. If he can speak English I'm sure it wont be a problem to arrange an appointment. They seem foreigner friendly.