Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Mid February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Language Notes:
My Language Ability – Fluent in English. Limited understanding in basic Japanese, even more limited in the ability to speak basic Japanese. I would say that I'm not even at N5 proficiency yet. That being said, I know more than nothing, and made sure to study up on words that would be useful for an encounter with a provider.

Rina's Language Ability – Fluent in Japanese (obviously). Moderately conversational in English.

Communication during encounter – Rina's English is pretty good. It's certainly better than my Japanese. She seemed a bit shy at using it at first since she's studying it, but she shouldn't be since she's pretty good at it. Most of the encounter was in English with some basic Japanese that I could understand. During downtime a translation app. was used when trying to say more complex stuff. Though you'll be able to get by without speaking any Japanese, like most other English-friendly providers, the more Japanese you know the better.

Booking Method/Booking Experience:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.) - LINE

Rina can be difficult to book for new customers. About a month ahead of time, she'll post her schedule for the upcoming month, but reservations will only be open for returning customers. Only after a few weeks will new customers be able to make a reservation (with the exception being if you want to book a 3P). By the time new customers are allowed to make a reservation, there may only be a few slots left.

Once reservations opened up, I added her to LINE and got an automatic message in Japanese. Since her twitter had reservation instructions in English, I messaged her in English with the information she requested. Her response was also in English, and she set up the appointment. Segretario has a policy where new foreign customers have to pay in advance, so she requested that I do so, which I did.

Overall, booking was simple once I was able to get in contact with her, but I had to be diligent for when she opened up reservations to new customers to ensure I got the slot I wanted.

Narrative of the Encounter:

Rina has a few reviews on here and they're very positive (and mention she can speak some English). The positive reviews, her looks, the fact that she's Segretario's only premium cast member, and her purported ability to speak English put her on my radar. After following her on twitter and noticing her post about getting better at English, I added her to my list of providers I wanted to see while on my trip.

On the day of the encounter, I arrived early to a staff who knew who I was and who I was there to see, and was led to a room to wait for her to get ready. Eventually the staff informs me Rina is ready, and has me exit the room where she is waiting for me.

In terms of looks, she looks like she does in the photos she posts on social media. She doesn't obscure her face, and there's no photo editing there. If you like how she looks in her photos, you'll love how she looks in person, because honestly, I don't think the photos do her justice in terms of how pretty and cute she is.

We exchange introductions in Japanese, and she grabs my hand and walks me down the hallway to our room. All the while, I worry that maybe she doesn't speak as much English as I thought and I'd have to navigate with my terrible Japanese. Luckily, I can express in Japanese how terrible my Japanese is, and she says it's fine, and the remainder of the encounter was mostly in English.

The play began with extremely light kissing, transitioning into her undressing me, and then inviting me to do the same to her. She invited me to grope her breasts a bit, to which I happily obliged. She has me sit up, and places a towel over my crotch. While I'm sitting up, she does some nipple play. She starts working her way down my stomach, and as she gets lower I get harder in anticipation for a blowjob, which did not come just yet.

She asks me to lay down, with the towel still over my crotch, to which I eagerly comply, since my experience with other providers had me believe there would be some 69ing before the condom would placed on me with her mouth, though this did not happen. At some point, while my view was still obscured by the towel, she somehow managed to get the condom on me without me even noticing, and once I laid down she began to give me a capped blowjob. It felt good, but wasn't the highlight of the session.

She proceeds to climb on top of me and we begin with some cowgirl. Whereas the other providers I had seen so far essentially began by going as hard as possible, Rina took a different approach. It started off gentler, and she did a good job making it feel more intimate. She started at a slower pace, locking her hands with mine, and maintaining eye contact with me, before picking up the pace more and more. It definitely felt closer to having sex with someone who cared about you rather than a casual hookup type of thing. We then switched to doggy for a bit, then back to cowgirl, but as usual, I was having difficulty popping. She tried with a handjob, and another capped blowjob, and while they felt good, they were not working.

We take a small break to have something to drink and chat with one another. I explained to her that this is typical for me, as I get very anxious, and not to worry, as I was still enjoying myself, which she said was fine and to try to relax. We chatted for a bit about things unrelated to the play, and it was nice to get to know her a little. After a brief rest, she asked if I would be interested in mat play, to which I said yes.

She invites me over to a chair to wash my body first. She lathers herself up, and then uses different parts of her body to lather me up as well. After rinsing me off, she tells me to wait in the tub while she prepares the mat. She lays the mat down and starts the water running before joining me in the tub. While in the tub, we cuddle a bit, and then she gives me a brief bbbj before it was time for her to go and prepare the mat again. As usual, I took the time to admire how beautiful she was while she set everything up.

The mat play has been my favorite part of each of the sessions I've had with other providers, and this time was no different. She had me lay on my stomach and I just relaxed and enjoyed the sensations of her body and tongue all over me. Of course, during this time, she made sure to stimulate my dick as well, and I actually came very close to popping, but I didn't want to tell her to keep going since I knew if I popped the play would be pretty much over for the rest of the session. Eventually she has me flip over to my back and continues with the mat play, only this time I can see her perfectly. I'm extremely hard at this point, so she goes for the condom before riding me cowgirl again. This time, I can barely contain myself and before I know it I pop while she rides me. Even though I've popped, the mat play doesn't end just yet, and she spends a bit more time rubbing up against my body with hers, before it's time to wash up once again.

By the time everything was put away, there were only about 20 minutes left of the session, and given that I had just popped it was clear that sex was off the table with what little time was left. Instead, since she noticed how tense I was during the session, she had me lay down and massaged me for a bit, which surprisingly was really good.

We got dressed, and before time was up she grabs her business card and draws a cute little drawing on the back before handing it to me, and also added me to her other LINE which she only uses for repeat customers. I give her some chocolates I had bought for her, and she gives me some chocolates in return. There's some more light kissing and hugging, before she grabs my hand and walks me to the waiting room and we thank each other and say our goodbyes. The staff has me wait in the waiting room once more, serves me some tea, and after that comes to get me to leave. About an hour later, she sends me a message on the new LINE account thanking me, and hoping that she can see me again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I'm still relatively new to Soaplands, with each encounter I've been letting the provider take the lead, and this time was no different. However, with her taking the lead there were some things that I felt were missing. Specifically, there was no deep kissing, and I didn't get to eat her out. Now that I'm more comfortable around her, I think I'd be able to take some more initiative during the encounter.

That being said, of the providers I've seen so far, Rina has been my favorite. The encounter was the closest I've had to a GFE. She's giggly and very cuddly. Things moved at a gentler pace before ramping up, which I preferred. She'll lock hands with you and maintain eye contact. When she's preparing things, she'll glance over to you to flash you a warm smile. Her moans were performative, but the weren't too over-the-top.

Though sessions are expensive with her, I definitely plan on seeing her again before my trip to Japan is over. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Thanks for the detailed and well-written review. Having repeated Rina recently, she's worth every penny even if the price is quite steep.