Service and/or Provider's Name:
Japan fetish femdom - Rize
https://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/osaka/girls.php

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Skype on my phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hr(¥35,640) + love hotel fee(about ¥3,000)

Type/Location:
Love hotel lala

Language Notes:
Half English / half japanese (I'm bad at Japanese and she's bad at English hahaha)

Details of the Encounter:
My first experience with JFF in June 2018 was pretty terrible, hence I was reluctant to use the service again. Regardless, I decided to give them a second chance and I'm really glad I did!

The person on the Skype line made booking really easy, I also forgot my membership number from a year back but he managed to search through the logs and get it for me.(so I didn't have to pay the ¥1000 fee again)That was really nice.

I called in at around 10 /11am and told the man on the line I needed someone with a small amount of English skills, followed by what I want to do in the session
-handcuffs
-nipple play/torture
-strapon
-orgasm denial
And the other standard JFF stuff they advertise on their site

She looked like her pics
Anyway I've previously written a pretty detailed log of what happened but I remembered somewhere in the read me, it said a summary was preferred over a play by play or something so here we go

Onto the session itself, I got a room at LaLa love hotel at about 1.20 pm. Was notified in advance that Rize was going to be a little late but it wasn't really an issue for me because I was free the whole day, now I had some time to calm down before the session.(I'm a nervous guy)

When she entered the room at about 1.30pm , she handed me a bottle of tea and was very sorry for being late. We moved on to the payment etc and she layed all the 'tools' neatly on the bed and prepared the bath.

Rize was really easy to talk to despite the fact that I sucked at Japanese, she didn't use Google translate a single time and tried her best to understand what I was saying! Really good body language and I had a really fun time trying to decipher her sign language hahahaha.

She first confirmed I wanted to be handcuffed and fucked in the arse etc, she then pulled out some leg cuffs and a fairly large vibrating dildo thing and asked me " challenge ok?" At first I was confused but I realised soon that she was asking if I wanted to see if I wanted to challenge myself. I did. According to her she doesn't usually use that dildo cause it's pretty big.

Also at the start she made sure to let me know that if I felt uncomfortable at anytime I could just let her know(I didn't feel uncomfortable at all)

Rize was also very vocal, always tried to make sure there was no dead air.

She asked about my age and height, I guess cause I looked young? (I'm 20y/o and 188cm).w She really surprised and got even more enthusiastic, I'm guessing it was because most clients might me older guys. Best time would be when she continuously stimulated my head without letting me cum, exactly what I asked for :D

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was my second session with JFF and it beat my first session by an extremely large margin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maxblack and MikeH
Thanks for review of Rize, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/29/2019

JFF is a femdom shop. Anyone know of agencies, shops where a guy can dominate a woman? Preferably in Kyoto, Osaka or Nagoya which are the areas I frequent when I visit Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.