LittleBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Robo Deli - Kanon - Cute and Considerate But Couldn't Get the Finish

Service Name:
Robo Delivery Health

Provider Name:
Kanon - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/robo-deli/girlid-50591621/?lo=1&of=y

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.robodeli.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes - 30,000 Yen (21,000 + 2,000 Transport Fee + 5,000 Deep Throat + 2,000 Nomination Fee)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time using delivery health. This wasn't planned as I had other Fuzoku plans the following day. It was really late at night. SLs are closed so I'm definitely out of my comfort zone. Decided to book robo deli via LINE after checking their available cast. Decided to skip the usual well reviewed cast on TAG. I enjoy going in semi-blind. Kanon caught my attention. Nice looking body on her CH photo diary. Good enough reviews on CH. She was also fully booked the last time I tried to get a reservation. Might be good.

She arrived and immediately she seemed friendly. Quite cheerful. I didn't specify and robot or erotic levels. I was quite pleased she was cheerful. We go to the room and we immediately just go under the sheets. It's frigging cold. We snuggle a bit and have a kiss. She asks me to quickly wash my chin chin to which I oblige. She asks me to hurry back and we start petting each other. She undresses which reveals her C cup breasts with cute perfectly sized brown nipples. A nice chunky ass. Unshaved but barely there hair in her pussy. Rather meaty pussy lips. Thighs that have enough plump that I'd like to grab and squeeze. Her face was bigger than I expected but cute nonetheless. Didn't expect her face to look anything similar t her covered CH profile pics. Skin wasn't flawless as it had some discolorations but was soft and smooth to touch.

We mostly kiss at first. She had a good enough technique, not the best. But I booked for the deep throat. So after sucking on her nipples a bit, I ask for some head. I try and push down her head as far as possible but she couldn't take it all. I could feel more teeth the deeper it went. I go on face fucking for a few mins but no end in sight. I finger her a little bit but she says its a little painful. Playing with her clit made her squirm fast though. So I alternated finger and clit play. Definitely not the most SM experience as I didn't really have my way. Maybe if I had specified robot levels.

We get tired with the deep throat and I couldn't finish. It's pretty late and I know I need some stamina as well for my other plans in just a few hours time. I ask to just cuddle and rest. Given the time we both needed it. Every now and then she would still try to go back to sucking and licking my balls, BBBJ or HJ to make me cum but it was no good. I couldn't finish.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I did enjoy my time with her. She was a sweet and considerate girl. Despite the lack of a finish, I enjoyed our time together.

I'm putting down not recommended as I wasn't really able to get enough SM or enough value for the deep throat. Considering it is an SM store and I paid for deep throat. Or maybe I'm not used to inflicting some punishment to girls also. I could've further forced the deep throat in.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirayamato
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024