LittleBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Robo Deli - Mikan - Another Review from a Satisfied Customer

Service Name:
Robo Delivery Health

Provider Name:
Mikan - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/robo-deli/girlid-42099214/?of=y

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.robodeli.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes - 49,000 Yen (Robo Starter Pack + 10,000 AF) + 7,500 LH

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I wasn't planning to write a review since Mikan is well documented here. But I guess I could give my story.

Initially messages Mikan on X about a month back. No reply. I honestly forgot what I asked. Deleted the thread. Found the store's LINE and asked who speaks English. Only Mikan spoke fluently and others spoke basic English. Wasn't able to book Mikan as she was fully booked and eventually got sick. Forgot about trying to book Mikan since I thought she wouldn't get back to work soon. Got a reply on X saying "Ok." And I asked if she's back to work the following weekend to which she responded "Yes."

Booking
Booked via LINE wherein the store was very responsive to my queries. They gave a list of recommended love hotels as well. I haven't been to a love hotel yet. Set up an appointment without any hassle.

The Provider
Mikan is sweet. Pretty face. Nice awkward smile. She is thin, apparently thinner now since she got sick. Her CH pictures are very accurate.

The Service
She was amazing. I'm new to SM or rough play so I always had to ask if she's fine. She took my dick in her mouth like a champ. Really good and deep BBBJ. Face fucking her with her head hanging on the edge of the bed just was no problem for her. That was probably a good 10 minutes of face fucking.

Then time for a cap some lube. I went slow and not to hard or fast as it was painful. Went through various positions but ultimately popped in a sort of spooning position. The after play was nice. Ended up just talking while cuddling. She's smart. It was great to get to know her. Spent maybe a good 30 minutes just talking.

With less than 10 minutes left, I asked for another round of BBBJ. She went deep and fast. She then asked me to stand up, grabbed my hands and asked me to push her head in. Back and forth back and forth... I felt like I wasn't gonna pop. Ended up using my hands for a good 3 minutes while we made out. Popped just as the timer went off. 10 minutes left to shower.

We dressed up, walked out of the LH together. We parted ways when she was near her next stop. A nice hug and goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
Yes, this review was requested by the shop and I received some benefit for writing it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely a sweet girl. She likes rough play, but maybe not too rough? Or I was just too forgiving. Either way I enjoyed. Got some GFE-ish feel in between rounds.

I wasn't really thinking of writing a review. The shop really treated me well and I enjoyed my time anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Hi! Good review!! Just want to clear things up since I’m new to this, since its a delivery health, means no piv right?

Hi! Good review!! Just want to clear things up since I’m new to this, since its a delivery health, means no piv right?
Officially you are correct. That would be an illegal activity, after all.
AF means what you think it does, and that is not illegal. Most of the girls who list that option can do it well, depending on your size and rigidity, but some use it as code for the "other". Please be respectful and do not assume which is which. You can ask directly in person. Most of the time, AF means AF though.

For those who prefer PIV, it can be arranged between two consenting adults outside of business and in privacy. I would recommend speaking directly to your "friends" when asking for what you want 😉

YMMV, and my experience in RoboDeli was with Hiyori.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you tell me the name of their line account? I can't add phone numbers and I don't see it listed on their wedsite. The Asian mistique website lists theirs and I can add and contact them, but not robo deli :(

I don't see it listed on their wedsite.
Then you're blind....
1714570414715.png

I would encourage you to read the informative and well-written section of this website that explains the categories of shops and what they provide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Officially you are correct. That would be an illegal activity, after all.
AF means what you think it does, and that is not illegal. Most of the girls who list that option can do it well, depending on your size and rigidity, but some use it as code for the "other". Please be respectful and do not assume which is which. You can ask directly in person. Most of the time, AF means AF though.

For those who prefer PIV, it can be arranged between two consenting adults outside of business and in privacy. I would recommend speaking directly to your "friends" when asking for what you want 😉

Also, sometimes in a service industry, a tip can be very well recieved. I would recommend suggesting (respectfully) 10-20,000 JPY in such cases🤫

YMMV, and my experience in RoboDeli was with Hiyori.
And on that note for the arrangement - and while I appreciate the tact in your post I think this part is too important for subtley - a no is a no, don't try to negotiate or keep pushing if the initial attempt to make an arrangement is shot down. A big part of why mentioning it happening in DH reviews is frowned upon here is because it leads to situations where people hear of someone offering it to someone else and cause problems trying to get it to happen for them, too. Never go into a DH session with an expectation of arranging something successfully. If PIV is incredibly important to you there are soaplands, independents and agencies like AM.