90 mins, 33k plus hotel

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
My first time ever to use any service of this type, so I was kind of nervous and decided to keep everything simple with no options.

Had read several good reviews of robodeli so decided to try them out.

Mikan has a really cute smile and I’ve liked the blonde look on Japanese girls for a while. She also speaks English to a native level so choosing her seemed like the best way to avoid any confusion on my first adventure.

She arrived on time at my room and was immediately very friendly and easy to chat to.

She needed help getting out of her dress which was amusing and cute so I enjoyed helping her out.

We showered together then went to the bed. Kissed for a little while then she gave me a BBJ which was honestly amazing.

I was with a girl about 15 years ago who gave head so well that I got a feeling of pins and needles in my hands when I came. Mikan was the first girl to achieve the same effect in all those years.

After that we chatted for a while and took a bath together. Mikan gave a great girlfriend experience.

I booked 90mins in case I wanted to go again but I’m getting a little older and was basically done.

Might seem like a waste but I was happy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will definitely try robodeli again.
Have another girl in mind for around my birthday :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jaga2020
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

Reactions: Fortis