November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Date/Time: November 2023

Provider:
Robo Deriheru

Contact Info:

The girl who visited us was Mikan, as we requested someone who can speak English
https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=42099214

Type/Location:

Delivery Health at Mitsui Garden Hotel Otemachi
We stayed for a week as tourists and the hotel was alright. I wouldn't visit anymore though as it's quite cramped and was a little pricey.

Language Specifics:

English only, we speak a little Japanese but for something like this we preferred a language we're more fluent in.

Session Length/Fee:

We booked a 90 minute session with service for two as well as an option that would allow us to take photos and videos. With all fees combined we paid around 90,000 JPY. In hindsight I would've preferred a longer session, because it was so amazing. Our options were also quite limited as we were looking for someone who would service two foreign (German male, Korean female) equally.

Physical Description:

Mikan is stunningly beautiful. Both my wife and I were absolutely taken aback by her cute physique, pretty face and adorable fashion sense. I'd say she looks even better than on the pictures online!

Details:

This this was actually the first time my wife and I decided to introduce someone else into our bedroom so we were both very nervous about it and had a lot of questions. Unlike some other stores we talked about, the staff at Robo Deriheru took a lot of time explaining everything to us to the point where I started feeling bad about probably being annoying. They were always extremely friendly and tried as best as they could to accomodate us. Staff communication wise alone we'll definitely be coming back to this store the next time we're in Japan.

Now for Mikan, our appointment was rescheduled two hours earlier short term, which was very fine for us. She arrived a few minutes early and I was waiting outside. She is stunningly beautiful and has a very cool personality which was a little intimidating at first but ultimately helped a lot with my nervousness. Mikan also put a lot of effort into explaining how everything works to us. For this session we went with a very vanilla option, which turned out to be oral for me, toy play for my wife and a handjob with cuddling for me at the end again. I do think Mikan might enjoy SM play a lot more though!

During, before and after she was extremely kind and has left a very very good impression with us. We'll be back next year and hope to be able to play with her again, maybe next time something more BDSM related.

Recommendation:
Yes yes yes!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
Yes, this review was requested by the shop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I want to thank the Robo Deriheru staff and particularly MIkan again for making this dream of us possible. We will be coming back and hope to work with this shop and hopefully Mikan again!

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023