Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min/90k

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
TAG has been super helpful as a resource in preparation for my trip to Tokyo, so I'll be posting reviews to give back to the community.

As it was my first time in Yoshiwara, I took the help of @One Pop to show me around. My goal was to find the prettiest girl I could find. Everyone has their own tastes, so to be clear, I wanted a younger girl, slim, long legs, and a beautiful face. I had set aside plenty of funds for this trip. From research, the higher end places would cost 90-95k, and I was totally fine with that. The only issue was whether those places would accept me as a non local.

We went to a few shops, and got turned away from a few of my first choices. Rosso Martini was willing to take my business and I was given a choice of 5 girls to choose from. I chose a girl named Yui, whose pictures looked amazing. @One Pop did some speaking in Japanese on my behalf, I paid the fee, and we were all set.

When I met her in person, I was stunned. But not in a good way. Her looks were just too far from her glamorous photos. Her teeth were a bit crooked, she was wearing a blouse and skirt that were not sexy at all. If I passed her in the street, I wouldn't have even glanced her way. Looks wise, she just didn't do it for me.

A couple thoughts popped into my head. Should I just cut my losses and just leave? I was worried I might not even be able to get it up for a pop, I was that unattracted. But 90k is a pretty hefty sum to just eat. And should I just go to another soap and try my luck again? Man, that would make for a really expensive night.

In the end, I decided to try and enjoy the two hours the best I could. Once in the room, the service started out pretty disappointing also. First up was getting washed on that stool. Then we moved to the bed where she did a whole body kissing thing, gradually moving into a blowjob. And not even a BBBJ... She insisted on only doing CBJ, even after I asked. It doesn't matter how good your skills are... I have a hard time feeling anything if it's covered.

Finally, she got on top and started to go at it cowgirl. To her credit, she put in a good effort when it came to the actual sex. At the risk of sounding mean, I found I could only enjoy the session if I kept my eyes closed. It was better to imagine fucking the girl in the photos instead of the one in front of me. Eventually, I was able to pop.

We spent a few minutes trying to make conversation with the help of google translate, and then she asked if I was interested in some mat play. This is when things finally started to get better. This was my first time, and it was amazing. The way Yui's body slid across mine, and some of the positions she got into.. It was just great. It looked like it was tiring work for her too.. I just lay there while she did all the gliding. On the mat, she rode me cowgirl some more and tried to get me to pop again, but it just wasn't happening. We finished with a bath, and then time was up.

In summary, (except for the CBJ part), Yui did give a good effort. Being a soapland girl definitely isn't easy work. While I'm gonna file this under "Would not repeat", it just can't be helped that I didn't find her attractive. I admit I've got super high standards though, so who knows.. Someone else might feel differently.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

It's too bad how soaplands lie about age, measurements and so heavily touch up pictures.
The good ones seem to expect a lot of skills from their workers to please the customers, so i dont understand why they dont try harder to give their customers also a girl they are physically attracted to.
Like you said, someone else might like her but if she doesn't look like her pictures and you cant get money back after paying before seeing her, its not possible to make an informed decision.

Wow bummer. At least you got to meet the legendary One Pop!

The girls personal blogs are by far the best way to get a sense of what they look like. The delivery and hotel health shops are much more likely to have good blogs. Soaplanda I guess feel they don't need to provide so much detail as their product generally speaks for itself.

It's really disappointing to hear that this high end soap didn't have a girl that worked for you. For what it's worth, I've never had reason to complain about Satin Doll. The girls have always been stunners. Except actually one time they were full and sent me over to Landmark.

For what it's worth, I've never had reason to complain about Satin Doll. The girls have always been stunners.

My limited experience matches this observation. At least at the high end considering the looks of the provider, Satin Doll was the best bet for a sexy, cool look while Ascot Club is best for a cuter and younger look.

Wow bummer. At least you got to meet the legendary One Pop!

The girls personal blogs are by far the best way to get a sense of what they look like. The delivery and hotel health shops are much more likely to have good blogs. Soaplanda I guess feel they don't need to provide so much detail as their product generally speaks for itself.

It's really disappointing to hear that this high end soap didn't have a girl that worked for you. For what it's worth, I've never had reason to complain about Satin Doll. The girls have always been stunners. Except actually one time they were full and sent me over to Landmark.
I don't know about legendary:happy:, but thanks anyway.

@puffff is a good guy and I was trying to get him the best experience possible. It's too bad it didn't work out this time. The photos they showed us at Martini looked amazing. We didn't have much info about Martini, but now we know.

I hope there is a next time for puffff at a Soapland and it's a lot better experience.

I don't know about legendary:happy:, but thanks anyway.

@puffff is a good guy and I was trying to get him the best experience possible. It's too bad it didn't work out this time. The photos they showed us at Martini looked amazing. We didn't have much info about Martini, but now we know.

I hope there is a next time for puffff at a Soapland and it's a lot better experience.

May be you should tell your customers in advance that success is never garanteed and propose a second free or at a discount consulting in case of real disappointment so things are clear.... Just my two cents ...

Reactions: Guuu and bichan2
May be you should tell your customers in advance that success is never garanteed and propose a second free or at a discount consulting in case of real disappointment so things are clear.... Just my two cents ...
@Karbon, if you think that success is ever guaranteed in P4P, please don't ever waste your money on it.

Of course my client knew that his experience could be hit or miss. I've seen a lot of girls in Yoshiwara, but not every one. I have no way to know exactly what you like or exactly what the girl looks like, unless I have seen her.

I'm available to help guide based on my experience and help get people with little to no Japanese get in the door.

One Pop, I was not critical and I think your consulting website could be helpful to many (I even gave your website address to a TAG member who was looking for help a few days ago and I will again give it to lurkers looking for help). I was just saying that based on what is written on your website, it might be clearer to indicate your policy in case of disappointment. Of course p4p is hit or miss but your customers might think that with your help the odds are much higher to strike gold. In the past you did many detailed reviews on TAG to help the community so your customers might think success is nearly garanteed. No offense.

One Pop, I was not critical and I think your consulting website could be helpful to many (I even gave your website address to a TAG member who was looking for help a few days ago and I will again give it to lurkers looking for help). I was just saying that based on what is written on your website, it might be clearer to indicate your policy in case of disappointment. Of course p4p is hit or miss but your customers might think that with your help the odds are much higher to strike gold. In the past you did many detailed reviews on TAG to help the community so your customers might think success is nearly garanteed. No offense.
Understood. Thanks for the help and for lookin' out. You are right, there are guys that may expect the perfect experience. It could turn bad for me.

Understood. Thanks for the help and for lookin' out. You are right, there are guys that may expect the perfect experience. It could turn bad for me.

That is always the risk when you run an independent consultant business. As you don't own the base business (in this case the soapland) you have no way to control the outcome except doing your work diligently and hoping for the best.

As it is also basically "pay by the hour" kind of job you cannot just start giving away your time for free if it doesn't work out for the customer in the end. (Or you can but then you cannot call it a business anymore...)

I have never paid those sums before so I can imagine there must be some disappointment. But I like to think that even when I have met girls that were not exactly like their pictures that I have always found something attractive / nice about them. Then reality sets in and I know there are times when I just wish I had not made that mistake of going.

Reactions: One Pop and Frenchy
For me the risks directly relate to the costs. That is why yoshiwara is so much riskier. Every card or image makes the girl looks hot. But I am barely over 50% in satisfaction rating of the girls looks from my experiences...it sucks because of the money I put in. There are ways to minimize the risk, but only to a certain point. While reading every post on this board helps.. it is still roulette when u see the girl on the stairs.

At least @One Pop helps people get in the door, especially for places that would be really hard for people you couldn't get in there otherwise, or newbies.

One problem is that the p4p rules from other countries don't all apply here and human nature doesn't let that sink in, until enough experience in Japan is had by the punter

For me the risks directly relate to the costs. That is why yoshiwara is so much riskier. Every card or image makes the girl looks hot. But I am barely over 50% in satisfaction rating of the girls looks from my experiences...it sucks because of the money I put in. There are ways to minimize the risk, but only to a certain point. While reading every post on this board helps.. it is still roulette when u see the girl on the stairs.

At least @One Pop helps people get in the door, especially for places that would be really hard for people you couldn't get in there otherwise, or newbies.

One problem is that the p4p rules from other countries don't all apply here and human nature doesn't let that sink in, until enough experience in Japan is had by the punter
For me, I'm well above 50% on my satisfaction rating at Soaplands in Yoshiwara. That's why I keep going back.

One of my few experiences on the negative side was with Uta at Dolce (now at Love Corp). It wasn't service related, I just wasn't attracted to her at all. But I still tried to enjoy the experience.

Soapland are hard to gauge whether it will be a good experience or not , but they offer a very unique experience and that's why we play Soapland roulette.

I think in this case, its a place where One Pop hasn't been before so succes rate may be better with guys he takes to shops that he knows well.

In general, there was no information about this place on TAG. Big bummer to hear its a rip off for that price. Although i wonder, is this price including a gaijin tax? I asked a Japanese friend about it and he hadn't heard of this shop so i suppose they are not on the top for Japanese people either...
Also, OP only specified that she had crooked teeth, which is not a turn off to most Japanese people, strange enough. So maybe to some people she would actually be considered very hot? Still, for that price, they better have some accurate pictures at the shop.

If someone wants to get a really good looking girl at a soapland, satin doll has still the reputation for best looking girls in high end here on TAG (although people have described one of their recommended girls as more "girl next door" type, but not in a very negative way).
I think with Don Juan in Shinjuku you cant go wrong because they usually have in person selection if possible. Other plusses are that they use condoms for FS, also with Japanese cusomers and that service is usually good. The heavy gaijin tax would be a bummer though. If anyone knows of other soaplands that have "in person" selection or very accurate pictures it would be good to share that.

If looks are more important than service, deai cafe keeps looking like a big winner to me. Sure, it has a trashy reputation of desperate girls and guys looking for the cheapest deals. But not everyone is there for that. To me it seems like THE place in Japan for men who want to ensure that the girl they end up with is exactly their type. They could be hiding some "surprises" under their clothes (extra fat, rash, tattoos) but at least you get to see their face and get a reasonable idea of their figure.
There are some really stunning girls there if you are willing to put down the premium though.
But service is opposite of Yoshiwara, often very bad and pretty, popular girls might be extra hurried.

There are also some delivery healths that have a reputation for having beautiful girls and accurate pictures, often with a bit more premium prices as well, but i wouldn't bet on a random DH.

In terms of consistent quality I would go with Kagayaki. It's a higher end delivery service but the girls are hot and most of them have detailed personal blogs. I get the sense the girls themselves are from higher class backgrounds.

The chemistry might not click but the girls are hot. There was girl I hired who was very beautiful and looked like her photos, but for some reason it just didn't work out. However, she gave me a recommendation for an excellent sushi restaurant to which I have gone back several times.

Also kagayaki is able to make bookings over Line in English. Very foreigner friendly.

In terms of consistent quality I would go with Kagayaki. It's a higher end delivery service but the girls are hot and most of them have detailed personal blogs. I get the sense the girls themselves are from higher class backgrounds.

The chemistry might not click but the girls are hot. There was girl I hired who was very beautiful and looked like her photos, but for some reason it just didn't work out. However, she gave me a recommendation for an excellent sushi restaurant to which I have gone back several times.

Also kagayaki is able to make bookings over Line in English. Very foreigner friendly.
Yes, this was one of the delivery healths i had in mind when i said some places have accurate pictures!
Some guys seem to not like the systhem that the male staff comes pick up the money first though.
It is however, the safest for the girl of course.
There are complaints about them often arriving later than first mentioned.
But girls seem great over all from what i have read.

Reactions: Karbon
Kagayaki and all other DH will happily service you at a love hotel. Or a business hotel.

Im not sure why other members have a problem with a guy collecting the money beforehand. It seems quite normal to me, and just sort of part of the higher service level that Kagayaki offers relative to other DH.