70 mins - 25k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Introduction: I'm caucasian, 40 yo, fit/healthy and 7/10 on the international attractiveness scale.

I went to Y-Shirt based on the reviews on this website. Thanks everyone for all the fantastic reviews. Reading them gives me just as much pleasure as the P4P experience (and sometimes more so as in this case).

I walked in to Y-Shirt at around 10:30pm without any priod booking. Was greeted by very friendly and professional staff. I was dressed in business clothes and they treated me great.
They said there was only 1 lady remaining and showed me the single tag on the board. I asked if she was yasashii and they said yes. We exchanged money and was taken to the waiting room and given hot towel and offered to use the bathroom. Very nice staff indeed.

5 minutes later Sana arrived. Initial impression was that she was a young attractive woman with a nice body. Her face was expressionless and didn't offer a hand or hug or even a greeting that I can recall. Not off to a good start. I'm a friendly guy and make some conversation in basic Japanese, replied with minimal enthusiasm.

In the room, told to de-robe. She does the same. She has a nice body but not a word or friendly gesture from Sana. She performs the wash and bath with minimal disinterested touching.

She spent (wasted) lots of time preparing the mat, which later I endured the worst, zero sensual mat play in the history of mat play. Then told to jump back in the bath to watch Sana spend even more time cleaning the mat, cleaning the floor etc. Basically just letting the clock tick away.

By this stage my normally patient self was starting to itch and get frustrated. Without showing my frustration I hint we should move to the bed. I give her a back massage and she gives me a BJ. By this stage the time is nearly up but there's enough time for some foreplay, DATY and a quick love-making session. I can only describe her effort as a cold star fish.

Sana was very tight and I was super gentle and used lots of gel.

Towards the end I ask her why she dislikes me so much even though I'm making an effort to be nice. She replies that she's confused because I can't speak much Japanese (which I think is a poor excuse because it's never been an issue before).

You win some and you loose some but this one was a definite loss and was the worst soapland experience I've had in Japan or elsewhere. Big call but it's true.

I do have a policy that whatever the girl does I never get mad or angry and always show respect. This is because I do feel they have a difficult job and I can understand that. Having said that, this sort of service only leads to dissapointing customers and feelings of being ripped off. I'm writing this review to hopefully save others from having the same dissapointing experience as I did.

What further irritated me was on the way out I tried to explain to the tencho the dissapointing attitude of Sana but he wasn't interested at all. He basically brushed me off. This man who was so polite and friendly at the start was clearly not that interested in customer satisfaction after all.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I definitely won't go back to Sana again but I'm torn whether to try Y-Shirt again after the tencho got under my skin at the end of the session.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

I'm caucasian, 40 yo, fit/healthy and 7/10 on the international attractiveness scale.
Great! Could you teach me or add a link to the international attractiveness scale, eager to see how attractive I am!
What further irritated me was on the way out I tried to explain to the tencho the dissapointing attitude of Sana but he wasn't interested at all. He basically brushed me off. This man who was so polite and friendly at the start was clearly not that interested in customer satisfaction after all.
Possibly he was friendly just to make sure that Sana got a customer that day, he was most likely aware that she was a poor provider hence the lack of interest after session, your reaction was probably expected on his end.
Got one of those unpopular perfect for foreigners girls at Moekosu twice already.

Great! Could you teach me or add a link to the international attractiveness scale, eager to see how attractive I am!
+2/10 if you're white. Additional +1/10 if you're also over 40 and overweight. Additional stats don't apply to anybody not white

I do have a policy that whatever the girl does I never get mad or angry and always show respect. This is because I do feel they have a difficult job and I can understand that.
You are soooooo nice!

I used to think the in the same way as you but changed my view when i know Japanese culture more. In Japan, people know everyone is doing a difficult job, but you have to show the upmost dedication and professionalism when you are on the duty. Difficult job is not an execuse for such attitude.

They know you dont know this thats why they dare to do such on you and other kind hearted foreigners.

You are soooooo nice!

I used to think the in the same way as you but changed my view when i know Japanese culture more. In Japan, people know everyone is doing a difficult job, but you have to show the upmost dedication and professionalism when you are on the duty. Difficult job is not an execuse for such attitude.

They know you dont know this thats why they dare to do such on you and other kind hearted foreigners.

This applies to regular jobs, but P4P is a service that dives deep into your privacy and emotions...especially if girls only do this on the side you can't expect too much professionalism.

If a girl is not comfortable it won't get any better by you demanding her to do it anyway. Sometimes you just have bad luck, so give it a pass and move on. You won't turn a session around that started on the wrong foot.

Thanks for the review. I’ll keep this in mind if I ever go there.

One of these days I’m going to deliberately try a “cold fish” or “ice queen” as an experiment to see if she’s different with me. Was gonna try the infamous Himeka at Marine Blue but she quit and I had other options I knew were good when she was there.

Details on what happened could be left out. But I’m not saying anything deliberate is done. Just a mistake or something the person forgot to do before they went in.

But the OP sounds like me. No matter what I tend to stay polite and nice etc (I’ll occasionally request something or complain if the SHOP is at fault not the provider).

Reactions: Alice
One of these days I’m going to deliberately try a “cold fish” or “ice queen” as an experiment to see if she’s different with me.
I remember this phase also in my life, but in general there are people just hate their job and showing it by half assing (as I am also doing it).

maybe if you are handsome and charming, she can forgets a while that she is working...

in general there are people just hate their job and showing it by half assing
1712545079702.png

HAHAHA, I sure wasn't prepared for that question. Infact I wasn't expecting any comments on my If you look anything remotely like your avatar it's an instant 10/10. Girls love long moustaches even though they won't admit it. The thought of that thing tickling them between the thighs drives them nuts.
Confession: I had to google IAS and was shocked one doesn't exist! Plenty of other crut on the net but no IAS. And for the record I was clearly in a very upbeat mood to give myself a 7/10.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Yeah, don’t do that. Practically guaranteed to get the unpopular ones.
That's good advice. I remember an hour earlier that night debating with myself whether I should go or stay home. Brain said stay home, but the decision maker in the pants said GO GO GO. It was a freezing a miserable night and I actually expected there'd be a few girls to choose from simply from lack of customers.

Yep, I learnt my lesson. But will probably make the same mistake next time.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
You are soooooo nice!

You're right, some sex workers take advantage of customers. I think not only foreign customers but Japanese as well.

But I'm curious to know how you would have dealt with the situation if it was happening to you?

My thinking is that if I have a bad experience then I waste some money and it might ruin my night. But if I get upset and give a 20-something yo girl a bad experience it could have a lasting effect and I don't want to be responsible for that.
Anyways, I guess we're all different and we all behave and make decisions which we have to live with. I know that if I keep it cool and take the 'high road' then I'll sleep better at night and this strategy has served me well so far in life.

If you think I was nice in this review you should read my next review. It was a disastrous DH in Kyoto.

Having said all that, out of the 12 punts I had during that period I had 2 disasters, but the rest were either OK, very good or excellent.

But if I get upset and give a 20-something yo girl a bad experience it could have a lasting effect and I don't want to be responsible for that.

Of course you don't have to get upset or at least not show it, but wouldn't it be better that the 20-something who clearly is taking advantage of you would have an experience that has long lasting effect? Maybe she would learn to do her job better for example?

Without being there it is difficult to judge what I would have done, but I have walked out in the middle when the service was really bad. That at least gets the attention of the staff, if nothing else.

Then again that has happened like once or twice and that is over at least a thousand p4p visits so cannot say it is very often.

wouldn't it be better that the 20-something who clearly is taking advantage of you would have an experience that has long lasting effect? Maybe she would learn to do her job better for example?
Pretty sure he means traumatizing her by scaring her or forcing her to do something.

walking out is fine imo.

Of course you don't have to get upset or at least not show it, but wouldn't it be better that the 20-something who clearly is taking advantage of you would have an experience that has long lasting effect? Maybe she would learn to do her job better for example?

Without being there it is difficult to judge what I would have done, but I have walked out in the middle when the service was really bad. That at least gets the attention of the staff, if nothing else.

Then again that has happened like once or twice and that is over at least a thousand p4p visits so cannot say it is very often.
That time I honestly felt like just getting up, grabbing my stuff, marching out the room (letting a big fart rip just before slamming the door shut) then going down to the tencho stark naked and saying Hey wtf, this girl has an attitude problem and giving 0% effort, and here is the proof ----> pointing to my limp lifeless dick.
That would be my alter ego. Maybe only MikeH would have the balls to do that :)

Anyhows thanks everyone for your comments and tips - it always feels good to talk off a bad experience. Fortunately they don't happen too often and usually we can look back and have a chuckle about it.

Reactions: MikeH