Guest viewing is limited

Sari At Hinomaru

Jokerswild

TAG Member
Reaction score
I live here in Japan and I recently moved from Shizuoka to Tokyo. It was my first time visiting Hinomaru. The guy at the front recommended a woman named Sari. She wasn't that cute, but she had huge breasts. She also was good at giving blowjobs. I'm sure I'm far from the first to experience Sari, but I must say she was really into it. I started to deepthroat and facefuck her pretty rough, but she loved it. Even when I stopped, she would deepthroat me on her own. Are most of the women at this place like this? The last pink salon I went to was back in 2006 and the woman didn't do that great.

As for get unprotected bj with Sari...anyone ever choose her? Are the woman here in general clean and STI- free? I would appreciate any input from those more experienced than me.

I changed the title of this, as it's a review.

I haven't heard of any STI issues at Hinomaru, but there's always a small amount of danger involved. I've only been there once, since I wasn't super-impressed with the looks of the talent there. I didn't have any issues afterwards.

General discussion of STDs needs to go here. Thanks.

Hey CitizenZero how are you? Sorry for the late reply, I have been so busy lately. I don't remember the day I went, but it was at like 4pm on a weekday. She isn't there working nights. I would check earlier in the daytime. She is No. 7 on the website. She isn't super cute, but my god she was obsessed with me. Number 26 is really good and clingy to white guys too. Just avoid number 33, because her teeth will destroy your dick...I speak from experience haha.

Reactions: CitizenZero
Thanks man. I will try to go there next week, but is hard with my working schedule up to 7PM each day...

is it always cbj for foreigners? can you negotiate for bbbj and is this place even worth trying?? i have been living here for 6 months, my japanese is beginner intermediate, n5-4 level.

BBBJ is the norm. And you don't even need any nihongo to get in.
Having said that, I went twice during my recent trip and was very disappointed both times. Not only by the quality of the women, (I knew this is not the best place for beauty), but more disappointedly by the service.. In the good old days, the girl used to strip fully naked, positionned herself so that you can play with her pussy the way you wanted etc. These times, none of it, just the BBJ and that was it.

But it is Hit or miss, and perhaps have I been unlucky..twice...

Any of the girls do DT very good and by her own initiative? Just curious...