Guest viewing is limited

Sarina @ Ebisu New York (Fashion Health)

Anonymous Andy

Anon Poster
Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ebisu New York

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2017

Contact Method:
http://mxy.jp/spcommons/girl/girlInfo.php?girlCd=119

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 23,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Ebisu New York is right next to Ebisu station near the Shake Shack and on the 2nd floor of a building with a cafe and other stuff.
Well lit and easy to enter. Passing through the curtain and the dude greets with a business hello. The shop advertises as gaijin friendly so before I even spoke he pointed to the English signs on the wall explaining the system and prices. No gaijin tax; same prices as locals. Ladies’ photos are same as on the website but faces are not blurred. They are generally very cute and look like their photos, but typically add 5 years to the stated age.
I have seen Sarina 4 times now. She is from Fukuoka so has that awesome Kansai drawl. She is a little thicker than her photos but I call the attractively curvaceous. Greets with a gregarious smile and is quite the chatterbox. I speak Japanese so it was easy. We undress and head into the shower which is in the (small but adequate) room. She got her shower technique down: wash chest hands, balls and sausage, “spread your legs a little!” and she crouches down for a thorough gooch wash, then gargle. All the while chit-chatting and playfully smiling.
She sends me out first and gives herself a quick rinse whilst I dry off and wait. When she comes out wrapped in the towel we figure out which one of us moves first. Typically I start, hugs and LFK then lay her down for DFK and all around playing, fingering, often DATY. She gets aroused quickly and easily and I figured out soon that she likes her clit gently wiggled but she LOVES a finger or two deep and curved up into her g spot and hard fingered with a thumb on her clit and a hand on her boobs. She trembles and comes within a few minutes. Could be faking it but I doubt it because she gets almost-squirtingly wet when she comes. She gets a little embarrassed and wipes up with a towel and then pulls me down to switch places.
Sometimes she is the aggressor and just starts by laying me down, pushing my hands away with a playful “dame” and a naughty gleam in her eye.
Nipple licks and then down to BBBJ. She often lubes me up for an excellent combination HJ BBBJ and gets another hand on my balls. I cannot last 5 minutes as she sucks harder and pumps faster and finally I explode CIM and she laps it all up with a smile. Then she gets the tissues and towels for a clean up, lies down for a GFE cuddle and chit chat and snuggle / LFK.
Usually about time for the final shower and then dressed and away I go with a smile and a hug.
She is really great; easy going, super sexy and into it, good curves, adorable smile, wonderful technique.
Shop is also clean and well lit, professionally run, and if you get a stamp card, 1000-2000 yen discounts every few visits.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have had less good service (adequate to meh) with a few other ladies at the shop so I would stick with Sarina. She knows what she is doing, she is super cute and sexy, and I love her accent and attitude.
Really REALLY wish FS was an option, but no intention of fucking up a good thing. Shop is legit and satisfies. IF Sarina ever wants it from me, I am sure she can just suggest. Once she mentioned something about wanting to study more English and I offhandedly said “we’ll give me your LINE and lemme know when you need help” and she politely but properly replied “Nope, can’t do this at.”
Totally respect her boundaries and the shop rules so I won’t push it.
TLDR; great value for the price and conveniently located.