Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
77,000 Y for 120 Min

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese w/ a little English

Details of the Encounter:
Heard some people say on this forum that this is the best soapland out there, so I had to see for myself. Walked from Asakusa Station by myself at around 3pm. There weren't any touts standing outside so i just walked right on in and there were at least 3 guys welcoming me in. Told them instantly I was an American; they gave me an ok and ushered me towards the waiting room.

One of the guys followed me in and asked if I wanted anything to drink so I said water. Mind you, there were 3 other guys(all Japanese) waiting in the lobby at 3pm so I knew this place was popular. I was worried I would only get offered one girl, but he came back a couple minutes later with a glass of water and 4 pictures! Hina, Karen, Miu, and Mimi. I thought Hina looked the best but asked the guy which girl gave the best service. He said Karen so I went with Karen.

I waited for about 10 minutes before I was finally called to go upstairs and she was there waiting for me. She looked just like her photo, and a bit taller than I thought she'd be. She was a bit shy too. We talked for a bit in the beginning until she decided to give me a shower which was nice, then I asked her if we could go on the mat.

I wouldn't say that I was super attracted to her, but when it comes to mat play, she knows whats up. If I could pay for just mat play with her, I would. Usually, I can't pop unless it involves vaginal sex, but it was so hard not to with her. Not to mention, as an American, the experience was very unique, and to be honest, a bit awkward. Nonetheless, it was probably one of the best sexual experiences I've had in my life.

Now onto the sex. Pretty decent. Not much to say except that she did her job well(w/condom). Mat Play is by far what Karen is best at. I even wanted to ask her if we could do it on the mat twice but didn't think we would have enough time.

When our time was up, she told me she had a great time, and we added each other on LINE. A last goodbye kiss, and I was taken downstairs where one of the guys took me to the lobby again. He asked me how my experience was, and then gave me a card and wrote down his name, which I thought was pretty cool. Based on other reviews on Satin Doll, I thought the men would be assholes, but they were pretty cool to me. He then asked if I needed a ride and I said yes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All around good service from Karen and from the guys at the front. It did cost 77,000 Y so I'm still debating on whether or not its worth it to go back here or go to a cheaper soapland and see the difference. Karen also messaged me on LINE the following morning saying she had a wonderful time. Fake or not , that made me happy.

Last edited:
Based on other reviews on Satin Doll, I thought the men would be assholes,

As the old saying goes, "Give respect, get respect."

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Satin Doll-Karen

Date of Encounter:
Sep 12- Monday

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
77,000 Y for 120 Min

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese w/ a little English

Details of the Encounter:
Heard some people say on this forum that this is the best soapland out there, so I had to see for myself. Walked from Asakusa Station by myself at around 3pm. There weren't any touts standing outside so i just walked right on in and there were at least 3 guys welcoming me in. Told them instantly I was an American; they gave me an ok and ushered me towards the waiting room.

One of the guys followed me in and asked if I wanted anything to drink so I said water. Mind you, there were 3 other guys(all Japanese) waiting in the lobby at 3pm so I knew this place was popular. I was worried I would only get offered one girl, but he came back a couple minutes later with a glass of water and 4 pictures! Hina, Karen, Miu, and Mimi. I thought Hina looked the best but asked the guy which girl gave the best service. He said Karen so I went with Karen.

I waited for about 10 minutes before I was finally called to go upstairs and she was there waiting for me. She looked just like her photo, and a bit taller than I thought she'd be. She was a bit shy too. We talked for a bit in the beginning until she decided to give me a shower which was nice, then I asked her if we could go on the mat.

I wouldn't say that I was super attracted to her, but when it comes to mat play, she knows whats up. If I could pay for just mat play with her, I would. Usually, I can't pop unless it involves vaginal sex, but it was so hard not to with her. Not to mention, as an American, the experience was very unique, and to be honest, a bit awkward. Nonetheless, it was probably one of the best sexual experiences I've had in my life.

Now onto the sex. Pretty decent. Not much to say except that she did her job well(w/condom). Mat Play is by far what Karen is best at. I even wanted to ask her if we could do it on the mat twice but didn't think we would have enough time.

When our time was up, she told me she had a great time, and we added each other on LINE. A last goodbye kiss, and I was taken downstairs where one of the guys took me to the lobby again. He asked me how my experience was, and then gave me a card and wrote down his name, which I thought was pretty cool. Based on other reviews on Satin Doll, I thought the men would be assholes, but they were pretty cool to me. He then asked if I needed a ride and I said yes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All around good service from Karen and from the guys at the front. It did cost 77,000 Y so I'm still debating on whether or not its worth it to go back here or go to a cheaper soapland and see the difference. Karen also messaged me on LINE the following morning saying she had a wonderful time. Fake or not , that made me happy.

Fake or not, it really is about the feeling you have when you reflect upon it. That is a lot of money, but can you really put a price tag on having had a good time? I don't know, you can probably have fun somewhere else for less, too.