Satin Doll - Sora

Date of Encounter:
9/24

Contact Method:
http://s-doll.com/profile.html?id=238, arranged appointment via phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hour / 77,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soap, Yoshiwara (about 15 mins from Minowa Station)

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
After trying out Soap last time at Putit Royal, I wanted to try a "high-end" one so I went searching, both on here and on Japanese forums. Despite all the noise and alleged posts by store managers, Satin Doll seems to get consistently decent reviews overall, so I decided to give them a try.

I narrowed my list down to Sora, Nene and Tsukasa, and Sora was available so I made the booking. Again, despite being near fluent, I didn't want any potential trouble so I mentioned that I am from overseas and paid the gaijin tax. I don't know if she takes customers that don't speak / speak very little Japanese, so your mileage may vary.

I waited for about 15 minutes before going upstairs to meet her, and while there is definitely a bit of photoshopping going on around the eyes (as is every girl on the Satin Doll roster, it's actually kind of creepy), she was cute and was wearing a dress that showed off her nice body.

For looks I would say she is kind of a mix between actress Ueno Juri and singer Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. You can see some photos of her here: http://shop.girls-diary.com/entry/4777/795699/

The room is darker than the one at Putit Royal and actually slightly smaller, but the decor was nice and did feel more luxurious. We ordered drinks and chatted for about 10 minutes before getting into the heat of things.

After taking our clothes off and some heavy petting, she asked me to lie down and proceeded to bbbj then sex. She has a really nice body, so the view from CG is quite nice. I liked her oral skills a lot (in general, more of a bj person than actual sex when it comes to p4p) so I asked if it's ok to CIM. She said it was totally fine and that was the first pop.

The chair wash was somewhat brief, followed by a soak in the tub while she got the mat ready. She's relatively new so her mat skill wasn't as good as the girls I had at Putit Royal, but her body more than made up for it. Second pop was a combination of sumata/hj on the mat while I played with her. Back into the tub for another soak while she cleaned the mat and straighten out the shower area.

Then we went back to bed and chatted some more while waiting for the second round of drinks. We talked about music, Japanese TV shows, traveling, work, and whatnot. Eventually towels came off and 3rd pop was bbbj -> paizuri -> bbbj -> CIM. Quick shower then got dressed just as the phone rang (1 hour 50 minutes at this point).

After I went back to the waiting room, the manager came and said since they had no trouble communicating with me in Japanese, I can use the members' hotline next time and reserve one week in advance. VICTORY!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good times were had. Going to try Airi/Nene when I go back in October.

So do you think its worth the premium? What were the differences?

So do you think its worth the premium? What were the differences?

Really depends on what you're looking for, and that's why I think Yoshiwara is so great, because the different shops cater to different preferences.

Based on my 2 trips I feel that Putit Royal, and possibly all the other "For the Masses" shops (can't think of a better term for 大衆店), are for those who want to enjoy good quality soap play but don't want to pay up the wazoo, and are ok with the girls not being head-turners, whereas high-end shops like Satin Doll, Last Scene, Loveboat, etc, are where you go to get sexually pampered by younger and hotter girls that may or may not have good soap techniques.

Really depends on what you're looking for, and that's why I think Yoshiwara is so great, because the different shops cater to different preferences.

Based on my 2 trips I feel that Putit Royal, and possibly all the other "For the Masses" shops (can't think of a better term for 大衆店), are for those who want to enjoy good quality soap play but don't want to pay up the wazoo, and are ok with the girls not being head-turners, whereas high-end shops like Satin Doll, Last Scene, Loveboat, etc, are where you go to get sexually pampered by younger and hotter girls that may or may not have good soap techniques.

Totally agree with the theory, this applies to asia scene (hk). Im travel to tokyo later this month and was wondering how gaiji friendly r they. I have zero Japanese under me and i really want to try one of the gals there.

How strict is their English rules?? Do you have to converse with English in satin ?
Also I doubt it but is it gaijin friendly?

How strict is their English rules?? Do you have to converse with English in satin ?
Also I doubt it but is it gaijin friendly?
I don't understand what you mean, but yes they are gaijin friendly.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
We cant mention it here anymore since it was added to the word filter and it automatically changes to "Japanese" whenever you post. Don't worry about it too much, just refer to them by calling them Japanese without adding or taking away any part to that word and you'll be fine.