Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Satsuki (the tall goddess) - A hidden gem at Marine Blue Honten

clover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Satsuki (the tall goddess) - A hidden gem at Marine Blue Honten

Soapland Name:
Marine blue honten (本店)

Soapland Provider Name:
さつき

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-46806860/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 23,5k yen (2k gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Arrived at Ikebukuro station at 9 p.m. Wanted to see a provider before the last train home. Was unfortunately denied seeing anyone at awa dendoushi, which was fine the last time I went there (maybe all of the girls were busy). Anyway decided to try out my luck with Marine Blue.

Was offered 4 choices and I went with Satsuki. The 2 guys working at the counter discussed for alittle while and then said that she was fine with foreigners.

Seeing Satsuki was a pleasent surprise. She is definitely the prettiest girl I had at the shop so far.
170 cm tall, great figure, small perky c-cups and a big small and bright personality.
8/10 appearance wise

Easy to talk to and service minded.
We chit-chatted on the bed for about 10 min, before doing the isukebe. She likes being intimate and deep kissing. Really top notch service.
Moved to the bathtub had some intimate kissing and hugging in the bathtub, but moved to the bed fairly quickly.

She started off by giving me a sloppy BBJ, which felt really good. She definitely had some skill when it came to sucking.
Switched to 69, which is always "hazukashi" for Japanese girls for some unknown reason:p.

The sex was good, but it seemed like she felt a bit insecure about CG. Think Mish felt better for both of us. Unfortunately I couldn't hold out for very long.

Had a nice talk afterwards. She is a former basketball player, if you're wondering about the scars on her legs. Apparently she fucked up her legs so she can't play anymore :(. She still was cheerful and a true trooper.

Should note that she has a small scare on her upper arm, that looks self-inflicted. "Stupidities of being a teenager" is what she told me, and I think she is passed that point in her life now.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is gold service 8/10 looks 8/10, please treat her nicely if you see her.
She is fine with foreigners from all nationalities, but doesn't speak much English. (A bit of basic English is fine though, but we pretty much only spoke in Japanese apart from a few naughty words I taught her in Swedish)

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023