http://www.asiansmile-massage.net/sp/index.aspx

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins, 13,000¥

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
100% English

Details of the Encounter:
Fresh off the plane, had lunch with some guys who I was working with, and after they offered to drop me in Ginzo area.

Not having any time to do some research on the area, was mainly hoping to find a fashion health, and the only one I xpild think off was a little far away (strawberry jam) I settled on Asian smile which was a 15 minute walk away.

Easy to find using Google maps, 4th floor all well signed.

Guy at the desk had no problem with English and showed me the English price list (didn't see if this was different from Japanese) it was 13k for 90 minutes, and 10k for 60minutes. I went for the 90, as was feeling pretty rough from a 12 hour flight.

I was shown to my room and asked to remove clothing. A few minutes later Saya shows up. She's from Thailand, and quite pretty, small breasts but very long smooth legs, wearing a very low cut top and very short shorts. She takes me to the shower and gives me a thorough wash, has me sit on the stool and gives a very through was of my downstairs area. Very enjoyable. She stayed fully clothed, which is unfortunate but expected.

She gives me a great massage for an hour or so, and then starts the fun part. She gives me a good rub round my balls and shaft while I'm still on my front, which is my favourite way to start, but so many don't do it. After a few minutes of this she flips me over and gets on with the job. She does let me touch her over the clothes, and let me put her hands down her top.

After I'm done, she gives me a towel down and takes me to the shower to clean off (alone this time) and then takes me back to the room for some more gentle massage, before letting me get dressed. She gave me a 1000¥ discount card for next time. Unfortunately I don't think I'll make it back, as tomorrow is my last full day in tokyo, and would love to try a FH place.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments: