Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40m 9000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop in Shibuya

Language Notes:
All english

Details of the Encounter:
This is day 2 of my rookie adventures into p4p. I scoped out the shop the day before to make sure i know where i was going later. (I was nervous about the whole thing). The only thing i saw outside the shop was the japanese sign with prices on it. So i the next day i went in the afternoon. Greet ny the friendly tenchos and i asked if gaijin was ok and they said yes. He then asked for what girl and he pointed to two of them, on being Anri and another. I said which one do you recommend and he pointed to Anri (he did not say any names, i didnt know it was Anri untill she introduced herself in the room) she did not look like her picture, she had a little bit of more weight everywhere but i would consider at still a fuckable milf. She probably in her early to mid 40's with a-b cup tits.once we were in the room she was in long blue dress and she took off my shirt and then she took off her clothes. I took off my pants and she wrapped a towel around me. We chatted a little bit, i said she was pretty and denied it, (i like to drop compliments when i can because why not). She made a comment about my muscles (im not a gym rat but i work out). We went to the shower and again commented on my chest muscles as she cleaned them. She cleaned the rest of me and mouth wash and then back i went to the room on my own while she cleaned her self (i assume) she joined me a few minutes later, started a timer instructed me to lay down.

Next we were off to the races with DFK and she started licking the rest of my body she asked about a CBJ and i said thats ok and she started while i i played with her clit. After a few minutes she started 69. During this she gave be a great CBJ(never had one before and it was nice) while i went to town. Now this part im not sure of, she made it sound like she came by making small moans and shaking some. This could have been acting because it felt like it lasted a few minutes and the movements didnt feel that natural but this could be her actually orgasming because she said i was really good afterwards and made it seem like she was exhausted from it. I also did some TUHA was clean and she laughed a little. She then took the condom off for sutra and it was really good. Almost felt like i was inside her.

A few minutes of that i flipped her into missionary and DATY. I then went to DFK while bring up the little man to rub her clit, at the same time she reached down to jerk me off while i licked her nipples. The buzzer went off and she asked if i i want to extend i said no its ok, she laid me back down and started with a HJ. I popped a few minutes after which i believe is not normal practice? I know i appreciated it. We went to the shower and she once again made it seem like she was out of breathe from the orgasms (once again i dont know if shes playing it up or actually had it). Finished wash and back to the room to dress. She got dressed, gave me a hug and i was on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I went to asian feeling the day before and didnt enjoy it that much. This day, I had a much better time presumably because of the foreplay. I was thinking about going to Jan jan for their services but i think i will just come back here instead but with a different girl. Ive read some reviews that said Anri was ok so i want to see what one of the other girls offer but i can settle on her again if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report about Seafari!

Approved: 8/1/2019

Japanese women do, in general, seem to be incredibly sensitive. A bit of nipple licking seems to bring most to the brink. Orgasms have a paralytic effect.
I do sometimes wonder, however, if it's linked to the general communication style.
For example, I could tell my co-worker that I spent last night washing my hair and she will still react with an "eeeeeeeeh" large enough to have warranted me saying I base - jumped off the top of Tokyo Skytree.
What's genuine, what's not? Hard to say in many public situations.

Reactions: DireWolf98
If that were always true, my marriage would be better. :(
They change after marriage, you can tell yourself that no matter what you'll be okay with however she is after the marriage, but sometimes it's just too much...

Sorry to bring this down lol.