60 minutes, 15,000円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I feel like I fucked up with this pick. Not really because of anything that the provider or establishment did, but my own choices. Allow me to explain.

I had just arrived in Tokyo and I had a week of work ahead of me. I wanted to visit two places while I was here and I already visited one place earlier in the day, but I was at a loose end in the evening, and feeling horny despite having gotten off once. My jet-lagged brain thought why not heard over to Seafari and have a great time playing with a naked girl for an hour? My past experiences there have been fun and I had time to kill, so why not?

I head over early evening, and there's no one waiting, just me. I had planned to nominate Minami because for the last few months I've been watching the Seafari website and checking out the girls' diaries, and Minami posts regularly and gave me the impression that she was up for anything so I was going to give her a go. Plus she seems to have larger tits whilst not being overweight which I like, so, seemed like a good choice. The tencho greets me and asks who I would like to see and recommends Ai to me. This gave me pause because she's a cutie, and I kind of also wanted to pick her, but she seems to be booked out quickly most nights and I just assumed that I wouldn't get her, or she would be JP only. Against better judgment I ended up going with Minami because I thought she would be more fun. Also tits.

So I choose Minami, sit down and 2 mins later, she's ready and greets me at the curtain. She's smiling and we go back to her room and chat as we undress. She takes her bra off and I was disappointed. They were bigger than Japanese average, but they were kind of conical and not what I expected. Oh well, we continue on anyway to the shower room. The conversation had dried up by now and we go through the process of showering, nothing spicy in the shower.

After I'm done she sends me back to her room by myself while she finishes up. When she comes back we get started with some DFK. She's not very good at it but it's good enough I guess. Then she has me lie down and goes for the BBBJ. I close my eyes and nothing seems to be happening, so I look and I see her dropping this massive glob of spit on my dick. I know that's what some people do but it's a huge turn off for me, I just don't like it. So I pretend I didn't see anything and try to focus. She goes for a bit and then changes to hand for a while and I decide I want to do DATY so I ask her to lie on her back. She had one of the nicest pussies I have ever seen - absolutely hairless, clean shaven. Going down on her was really quite nice. I continue that with some fingering and she fake-enjoys it for a while. Then we go back to BBBJ for a bit then sumata, and this is where things kind of went bad.

Instead of sumata she did this thing where she put like a litre of lube on me and then gave me a HJ while squashing her belly against my dick. I guess it's supposed to simulate FS? But it really didn't work for me. Also I had blown once that day already so it simply wasn't going to happen that way. Time was ticking so we switched back to HJ and I finished that way instead. I think she was annoyed with me because her super-style not-sumata didn't work. The conversation was non-existant after that and we cleaned up and just lay down together until the clock ran out. Went to have shower, got dressed, and that was that. I was flung out into the Tokyo night with a strange lack of faith in my own ability to choose and an odd sense of disappointment.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I should have listened to my instinct and chosen Ai when she was recommended to me. She has just got new pictures up on the website and she looks fucking gorgeous. I know they are all shopped, but damn. I still like Seafari so I'll go back there again someday but I'll choose someone else for sure.

Thanks for your report on Seafari, hope you have a better experience on the next try.

Approved: 10/15/2022