Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
05/2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
The Setup
On my first trip to that special little Island in the Pacific, I decided to actually try out more than just the Onaholes (which were a good experience as well!) and after a quick search through here for something definitely foreigner friendly and in my price range, I settled on Shibuya Seafari as my first experience in the game. Being not too confident in my Nihongo skills and also mindful of what I read on here about people of my origin(USA but Indian Origin), I wanted to minimize the risk of getting turned away.
Despite wanting to be there at Opening to be able to pick easily, I missed my alarms and woke up midday and only made it to Seafari by 3PM -_-. I walk in and the tenchou tells me to sit down, so was definitely happy on not being denied at the door. He asks me if I speak Japanese and I hit him with the "Chotto Dake" so he just switches to English and brings over some picture choices. There were ~6 choices but Towa was the quickest available, in an hour so I went with her- The pics and measurements didn't look bad but I was a bit worried.
An hour of shopping later and I walk back in and I meet Towa and thankfully any fears I had were unfounded. She was pretty cute, and while she wasn't slender and had slightly saggy breasts, I wouldn't call her fat by any means. All that meant to me in the end was when I did end up getting my hands on her body she was softer than I was expecting so ended up being a plus in the end.
We get into the room and I try to break the Ice along the lines "meccha kawaii" and get some giggles out of her, and we undress. She takes us to the shower and gargle station, taking the lead very nicely washes down my hands, chest area and privates and we head back.

The Action
She tells me to lay down and gets on top of me licking my nipples which didn't do much for me but I was just enjoying the sensation of her body on mine so I let it go on. She moves on down to Junior and starts on a BBBJ and I ascended seeing this cute girl with my dick in her mouth looking up at me. ~10 minutes later she turns around and plants her pussy right in my face in a 69 - having that soft ass in my face was awesome. Now I don't have too much experience with Oral (Giving or Receiving) so I'm sure the noises she made were great acting but definitely heightened the experience. Another few minutes and I couldn't hold back from the suction force being applied and popped right in that position.

After Action
After spitting out my liquid, we try to strike up some small talk. Now Towa speaks No English at all so I decided to try my best with my nihongo and surprised myself with just how much I was able to understand and respond with. My entire Japanese ability comes from anime and, for the last 3 years, Watching Hololive Vtubers (Only formal study I did was Hiragana/Katakana and maybe 3 grammar lessons past that) but I was surprised when it was good enough to talk about the places I went in the trip from Hokkaido to Kyushu, the different foods I had and the types of food we liked (got some good reccs from her too!), and anime and manga (Mainly One Piece), and about Japanese Youtubers (I did initially say I learned from Youtubers when she asked how I learned). Had so much fun talking that time got away and soon it was time to hit the showers and say our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Aside from the hour wait time, I had a great time from the friendly tenchou to Towa's service. I would have definitely gone back for her and others if I had more time in my trip but and the experience definitely made me more confident to try other services next time I'm in town (Definitely want to try somewhere that does cosplay next time, so I'll be on the hunt for that until then)