Seeking 3P - gaijin friendly soapland recommendations

Seeking3P

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi folks. I have searched far and wide, read pretty much every thread that has to do with 3P, but there's not much info for this specific situation -- at least not recent. Sorry in advance if I'm missing something.

I'll be in Tokyo and the Kansai region (could visit Ogoto perhaps?) for a week, hoping to treat myself to a soapland 3P.

Budget is ~100K JPY.

Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions, experiences and recommendations.

Reactions: Simonka
3p mean 2girls 1guy, or 2guys1 girl or 3 guys?

ah toh: Me (guy) + 2 girls.

Simona: Thank you, I have noticed that indies are recommended for 3P, but I am specifically looking for a soapland 3P experience.

3p mean 2girls 1guy, or 2guys1 girl or 3 guys?

In Japan it normally means 2 girls, 1 male customer. Two male customers for one girl is often marked as 逆3P.

ah toh: Me (guy) + 2 girls.

Simona: Thank you, I have noticed that indies are recommended for 3P, but I am specifically looking for a soapland 3P experience.
you can refer to this site, https://www.東京ソープ.com/list.html at the bottom.
Tkae note, for highend shop, you need to +10k for 1 girl, so 2 girl is +20k.
So it is easily over 100k for high end.
As for low end like putit and dream group like tokyo yume, not foreigner tax.
i try 3p in putit before, 48k for 90min, you can ask for 120min, as a caution, it is a budget shop so quality....

Cream lemon in Yoshiwara seems like two girls course.
It only appears on Japanese site but you can ask them since they accept non Japanese clients. Please note that soapland girls in general don’t do girl on girl play but more like two girls focus on you mainly.
darling harbor and petit royal also have 3P option.

Last edited:
Cream lemon in Yoshiwara seems like two girls course.
It only appears on Japanese site but you can ask them since they accept non Japanese clients. Please note that soapland girls in general don’t do girl on girl play but more like two girls focus on you mainly.
darling harbor and petit royal also have 3P option.
Thanks for the reminder on the lack of girl-on-girl play, I have seen that mentioned before and I'm absolutely fine with all the attention being on me. :)

That said, I wonder... and there's no easy way to ask this, so bear with me: it's not like they would be avoiding each other at all costs, one would hope? I.e., would I receive oral from both at the same time? I understand if they wouldn't make out among themselves, but their faces and mouths would have to come quite close if I would be receiving oral attention from both simultaneously.

If you really want top grade, professional 二輪車, i would suggest hisyo, http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/2rin.php , but is 150k.
I did heard 2 girls making loud noise at the same times but i don't know what they were doing.
Too expensive to try and write a review here, haha.

Hi folks. I have searched far and wide, read pretty much every thread that has to do with 3P, but there's not much info for this specific situation -- at least not recent. Sorry in advance if I'm missing something.

I'll be in Tokyo and the Kansai region (could visit Ogoto perhaps?) for a week, hoping to treat myself to a soapland 3P.

Budget is ~100K JPY.

Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions, experiences and recommendations.
Landmark has been used a lot by TAGGERS in the past, but multiple places offer 3p.
Putit Royal is also a famous budget option.
Don’t count too much on being welcome and having experienced and available girls in Kansai, probably not as easy as yoshiwara

Reactions: NotoriousHFA
Thank you all.

Frankly, I don't even care that much about the FS part of the equation. So, a good Fashion Health 3P would do just fine, which appears to be more common and much more affordable around Osaka.

Club Amour's reviews appear very hit or miss, and Furin7 doesn't really have any. If anyone has any recent experiences, with these 2 establishments or other in Osaka / Kobe etc. otherwise, that would be much appreciated.

I've been to Club Amour. It was about a year ago. It was worse than terrible and my dick ended up getting injured lol.

I've been to Club Amour. It was about a year ago. It was worse than terrible and my dick ended up getting injured lol.
Interesting! Glad you're okay, but injured how, if you don't mind me asking? Especially since there's no FS, therefore no possible slip-out during CG / reverse CG.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Interesting! Glad you're okay, but injured how, if you don't mind me asking? Especially since there's no FS, therefore no possible slip-out during CG / reverse CG.

The girl I had didn’t like how long it was taking me to pop, even though it was a 90min session. So she straddled me so I couldn’t see and then used an abrasive loofah type cloth thing and jerked me off really hard. I mean literally as hard as she could. Ended up cumming, but was in a lot of pain for some reason. Upon return to my hotel room, closer inspection revealed she had grazed the skin off my glans. Took a while to heal and for a while even contact with my boxers stung like a bitch.
Wouldn’t recommend that place to my worst enemy.