40 min 6000 yen, 2 girls

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I found myself back in Ikebukuro and thought I'd give Sekukyaba another shot. Initially, I dropped by Ribbon after hearing some positive reviews, but the friendly tencho warned me about a 40-minute wait. Figuring that was a bit much, I decided to scope out other Sekukyaba spots in the area. I remembered someone mentioning L, so I gave it a go.

Walking in, a young and polite tenin welcomed me and asked if I had a reservation. Since I didn't, he simply inquired about my preferred course (40 minutes for 2 girls or 60 minutes for 3). Mentioning that I'm a gaijin, he assured me foreigners were welcome as long as they spoke Japanese. With that, I was in.

The setup was much more spacious than the previous Sekukyaba joints I'd visited. Instead of being surrounded by other seats, there were just curtains, giving it a vibe more reminiscent of Japanese adult films. It was less private than those tiny booths, but surprisingly comfortable. Maybe it was the setup or the extended time per girl (20 minutes), but I found myself chatting way more than before.

First up was Sayu, kind of cute but not exactly my type. She was rocking a tight underwire bra, making it a bit tricky to touch her boobs. Luckily, she was up for a chat and seemed genuinely happy.

Next was Yuri, a more curvy and gentle girl that I really vibed with. She took the initiative, asking if I wanted to feel her up after just a minute of conversation. Going braless in a loose dress, she seemed totally comfortable being touched. Then she asked to ride on me. At one point, she even suggested I lick her nipples (I didn't know you could do that, depends on the girl I suppose). She was moaning, expressing her enjoyment, and looked and me with her shy smiles throughout. Definitely a memorable time.

Sayu T153 B86(C)-W56-H88 https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=4477831&h=ON
YuriT159 B89(F)-W62-H89 https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=4455706&h=ON

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Like they say, Sekukyaba is a bit of a Russian roulette, and with only 2 girls in 40 minutes, you might miss out on some hidden gems. However, with the extended 20-minute sessions, you get the chance for more in-depth conversations, making it totally worth a shot in my opinion.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Thanks a lot for the review! Good to see a few more Sekukyaba reviews popping up recently