Guest viewing is limited

Happiness [Gotanda] (SL) Sena - She has small tits.... he said.

Sadly its also because the VAST majority of their customers are Japanese and often times foreigners cause more trouble than its worth (especially with foreigners who cant speak Japanese). We make a up a tiny fraction of their overall revenue, even moreso if the shop is outside of Tokyo where there's even less tourists/expats so restricting foreigners is just easier for the shop. Also, sometimes some of the shop's main clientele don't like foreigners visiting the shop, so they also risk alienating some of them as much as I hate it. However, we have plenty of options and I'd rather go somewhere where I'm welcomed rather than somewhere where I'm given the cold shoulder and begrudgingly let in.

Anyways, Sena seems super cute and I'm glad you had a great time @Cinnabums. Did you ever end up repeating her?
There are posts here that talk about how generally say that the girls tend to like foreigners because they tend to be less demanding and are more gentle. If anything, the gaijin tax is completely understandable if the customer can barely communicate (and all of that gaijin tax should go straight to the girl).