Sensing Her Intentions Beforehand

split

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have one that has been expecting me to come to your new pad next week once she has moved in.
This is my first time being invited to the home of the opposite sex. I've only known her for 2 months through some lessons. She has mentioned visiting her several times before, and it seems as if she is expecting it now. I guess because she is paying money to me for private lessons and it's getting costly.

She has some unusual interests in books on mind control, Lolita, and a video of a couple treating their lover like a pet and caging them. She's knows I am tied up and with a kid. However, I'm just worried that I don't get into a situation with a girl who could disturb my personal life through repercussions if things don't go her way (since you never really know people). I'm wondering what I should look out for, because I can't sense her true intentions. She seems to be very smart, but I always worry about the dark side of women who are too smart if you piss them off. What can I do?

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm a woman who enjoys control, but I would never do anything to anyone that they didn't want to happen.
I'm not sure what you think will happen.

Basically women deal with what ifs all the time in life - and if for what ever reason you don't feel good vibes then you shouldn't do it.

It sounds like the downside potential is great so I think you shouldn't mess with it no matter what her intentions are, even if she is really hot.

My advice is to play deliberately dumb and assume that she is asking your whole family to come over - as a kind of innocent house party, which is quite separate from the private lessons or anything else.

Say something like "I'll just check and see when my wife can come - let me know what times will work for you"... And then continue on with the private lessons as usual
She will either go ahead with the innocent house party, or she will drop the subject never to speak of it again.

I don't really understand this thread. But it seems the OP doesn't want 'physical relations' with a chick who invited him to her home. In short he should stop pussying around one way or another.

Regards,

MossBoss

The OP is interesting, mysterious and a little confusing. Very hard to advise on a scenario like this without knowing all the fine details.

Maybe you need to take things slowly and see what she has in mind. Keep your cards close to your chest, while you conduct further diligence. No harm in attending her "house warming" - sounds like it could be quite interesting. She seems very interesting and could be a source of some interesting future adventures. The idea that being invited to someones house in JPN means having sex is not a universal rule. It is not common to get invited into the homes of JPN people - it can be an interesting experience in itself!!

I simply don't want to get involved with that crazy one who you never find out about until after the fact, whom easily gets jealous and seeks revenge. In this case, exposing this to the mrs. (although she has no way of contacting her). In such case, also making sure she keeps the situation as FWB and no more than that. Also, being the paranoid person I am (always cautious, more realistically speaking). I have a small concern that this still could be setup by a former boss to prevent a labor dispute in court, ultimately exposing my ills to the mrs. Unlikely, but I wouldn't put it past him to do this as he's very aware of my original warning to him. He has lied in a letter of rebuttal which the mrs. read claiming that I was getting too comfortable with others, along with a claim that nobody liked me at work. However, only I know it's utter BS. At any job I am very introspective and always maintain a professional demeanor. On the other hand, I believe since she has lived in my country for a few years with a boyfriend of the same citizenship, her intentions may be genuine.

Last edited:
I simply don't want to get involved with that crazy one who you never find out about until after the fact, whom easily gets jealous and seeks revenge. In this case, exposing this to the mrs. (although she has no way of contacting her). In such case, also making sure she keeps the situation as FWB and no more than that. Also, being the paranoid person I am (always cautious, more realistically speaking). I have a small concern that this still could be setup by a former boss to prevent a labor dispute in court, ultimately exposing my ills to the mrs. Unlikely, but I wouldn't put it past him to do this as he's very aware of my original warning to him. He has lied in a letter of rebuttal which the mrs. read claiming that I was getting too comfortable with others, along with a claim that nobody liked me at work. However, only I know it's utter BS. At any job I am very introspective and always maintain a professional demeanor. On the other hand, I believe since she has lived in my country for a few years with a boyfriend of the same citizenship, her intentions may be genuine.

Oh you are already sleeping with her?
And still charging her for private lessons?
And you are worried she'll go crazy?

Get yourself out of the situation as nicely as you can.

If you aren't sleeping with her, don't.

Reactions: Wwanderer
No I haven't slept with her. I am charging her now, however, I'm sure that dynamic will change after I visit her place.

No I haven't slept with her. I am charging her now, however, I'm sure that dynamic will change after I visit her place.

Okay ... You are either a troll or you need to stop inhaling whatever is making you so paranoid.

Who knows what her intentions are ... They may be perfectly innocent - but if there is anything you are not sure about or uncomfortable about then don't do it.

Women will invite you to their houses without wanting to sleep with you, but if you fear that and are not sure how to handle the situation then don't go... Or do what I suggested earlier and deliberately make the situation as innocent as possible.

But seriously if you are that paranoid about this student just drop her by doing a fade out.
Cancel a lesson for some excuse or another (make it something noble like doing something for your kid) and then get busy.

I don't really see the problem with sleeping with her. As long as she doesn't know where you live.

The sex should be better than any lesson fees which you might lose.

Reactions: just4fun
..... and take some rice crackers with you ....... she might let you feed her pets☺

@split - I think you would get more useful input if you asked us a more specific question than, "What can I do?" @Ladylisa has mentioned all the basic options, but it is far from clear to me what your goals are and only vaguely what your worries are.

We definitely can't tell if she will later flip out on you in some distressing way based on the little you have told us.

-Ww