70min 10,000Y + 5,000 tip

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I decided to try a different Asian massage place than usual and found an interesting looking shop in the middle of Hamamatsucho, right at the main crossing over Daimon Station. Like many of these places, there is a sign at street level so it’s easy to find.

I was greeted by a petite Chinese girl in her 30s with A cups, wearing a short black dress. Like many Chinese massage girls, she had a nice slim body but her face was very unmemorable.

The shop offers a table shower (awa awa sentai) course and oil massage course. I chose the former.

She offered me tea, then led me to a room, and asked me to undress and put on a paper thong. IME the paper thong is common at “esute” shops with Japanese girls, but the Chinese and Thai places very rarely offer one, much less ask you to wear it. I complied and put it on. I was nowhere near hard at this point but this little T-back was already struggling to contain my package.

As I was getting ready, the doorbell rang, and I overheard a couple of clueless sounding gaijin tourists trying to speak to the staff in English. Ayaka and her mamasan tried to communicate but were obviously not very proficient, but managed to convey that the bros should come back later.

Proceeded to the table shower. Ayaka lathered up well and proceeded to wash my ass area with bare hands for a few minutes. It was very slippery and felt great. Before I knew it I was rocking a serious boner. She then asked me to flip and lathered up my front side. At this point most of my dick had completely popped out, and she passed over it a few times with an open hand. Then she asked me to take off the thong and finish showering by myself, which didn’t take long.

Returning to the massage room, I got a new thong, and she proceeded to cover me with a towel and do my shoulders, back, and legs, riding my back cowgirl and thrusting her pelvis against my ass at one point. Her technique was high pressure and pretty good. She then removed the towel and gently ran her hands over my bare ass and legs, teasing.

Finally the flip, and I was pretty good and hard again. She teased me some more as I stroked her back and legs and butt (nice black panties with a bit of lace trim).

After a few minutes of this I was expecting a HE offer, but instead she suggested that I jerk myself off, and then offered an upsell to go topless for 5,000 yen. I was a little disappointed but decided to go ahead with it. She cuddled up with me and let me kiss her nipples as I finished off. Then a quick wipe, tea, shower, and I was on my way.

At the end of the day I got my rocks off and got a decent massage, but I won’t be coming back just because most places in this price range and ethnic category will give you a proper HJ for no upsell.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023