Guest viewing is limited

Sexy Cat Sexy Cat (Kanda) - Maria - Some ass stuff.

Jenkins55

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sexy Cat - Maria
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/top.html
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9487

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Kanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Search:

So I searched some fs places on TAG and just went to Kanda and walked the streets hoping there will be some touts in the streets. I walk around and there’s nothing. I check TAG again, yeah it’s Gotanda not Kanda. Fuck. Wasn’t willing to go to Gotanda so looked up Kanda in TAG and found sexy cat.

Shop:

Got in, two big-ish dudes welcomed. Said 指名なしで, was told to pay 5000 and waited in waiting room with another salaryman who was playing games on his phone. I browsed TAG.

Not even a minute later Maria came and we went to the third floor.

Maria:
She’s about 50. Definitely not someone I’d 指名 based on her looks. Very talkative, very good service. Very clean and no smell down there. But if you want a big oppai or pretty face, not for you.

Play:
Toothbrush, sit down on a chair with an opening in the middle and she starts washing, including my ass. Now I never had anyone touch my ass, let alone like that. So this was a very interesting experience. I didn’t even know I was that sensitive in there.

Was told to lie down facing down. And she started licking all over my body. Then I learned about yotsunbai, where she proceeded to lick my ass. I’m really not that into anything that relates to ass, specially my ass. but this was ... interesting. Then 69. I wasn’t in the mood to lick anyone’s ass or pussy but she had no smell and pretty ass. I just used my fingers and soon popped. Lots of small talk.

Was told to pay 5000 here again. Got a hot tea and candies.

Thanks !

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think this place maybe specialize in the ass dept. Although interesting experience, not my thing. Also I prefer slightly younger women.

Overall good experience though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your reivew of Maria from Seky Cat in Kanda, much appreciated.
I check TAG again, yeah it’s Gotanda not Kanda. Fuck. Wasn’t willing to go to Gotanda so looked up Kanda in TAG and found sexy cat.
You would have been better off in Gotanda, as you probably know already. Sexy Cat is a hit and miss sort of place...

Approved: 11/12/2019

Reactions: DireWolf98
Was it JPY5000 or JPY4800 at the front? It is usually JPY4800 and JPY500 if you choose and then JPY5000 to the lady in the room.

Reactions: TheScientist
Sexy Cat has been reviewed plenty of times here. It really isnt an ass play specialty shop, some of the women offer this, some dont but it isnt mandatory, if you dont want it just say so.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for sharing. Interesting that she went right for it without any discussion, as if that’s what you thought you were getting...

I wouldn’t have minded as I like different or kinky stuff like that (whatever that means these days), but didn’t experience that in Japan much when I was there.

The age thing may have been a bit tough but as you said she looked good so what the hell. However, if the girl was super hot and she was into it, that would be amazing and I’d be super interested to go to that place. ;)