100 minute session, Roto option and shimei: ¥28,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It had been a few a few years since I last saw Saki. My last session with her was before the pandemic.

https://sexy-cat-k.jp/profile.php?id=104

On my last few trips to Tokyo, my schedule didn't work out in terms of meeting her.

On an early Saturday morning I went over to Sexy Cat and entered right at the opening. Officially they open at 7:30 AM but I noticed that people were walking in at around 7:20 I did the same so I ordered the 100 minute session, Roto option and shimei: ¥28,000

As Saki doesn't start until 8:00 am, I waited.

When the manager finally called my name, I walked up the stairs and was greeted by Saki.

When we entered the room the first thing she did was apologize for gaining weight. Oh well, I feel lucky that I lost all of my Pandemic Weight.

From there, it was great Sexy Cat service with the tsukebe stool wash, the bathtub BBBJ and then onto the bed. Ladies First, I gave her the tongue bath and put the Roto to good use.

For my turn, Saki broke out the Nuru Lotion. She smoothed on lotion on tool as kissed me on the lips and Saki worked her way south.

Saki then sensually segued into various methods: BBBJ, ball licking/sucking, anal licking, paizuri, sumata and various body slides.

Saki finished me off with a BBBJ/CIM.

I believe that the 100 minute option is almost like budget Soapland-style service - great ROI.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Saki remains my favorite at Sexy Cat.

I saw Saki a few months ago, also after a few years. She's got that blue collar look but the OL costume is really flattering and puts her in a very seductive light, even with the extra weight which I noticed because you can't get away from the way her chest fits into that top. She reminds me of that hot older OL you see sometimes at izakaya. She speaks OK English, probably the best of the ladies that work there.

I saw Saki a few months ago, also after a few years. She's got that blue collar look but the OL costume is really flattering and puts her in a very seductive light, even with the extra weight which I noticed because you can't get away from the way her chest fits into that top. She reminds me of that hot older OL you see sometimes at izakaya. She speaks OK English, probably the best of the ladies that work there.
She definitely has that Blue Collar look.

I like her skill sets and we have good session chemistry. I'll definitely try to see her again.

I also saw Saki on recommendation from here. Nice girl, nice fake tits. Seems to like when americans visit because she can practice english a little. I want to visit japan again but it makes take me a couple years, and she said she is gonna be really old by the time I visit her again haha

Reactions: DireWolf98
I also saw Saki on recommendation from here. Nice girl, nice fake tits. Seems to like when americans visit because she can practice english a little. I want to visit japan again but it makes take me a couple years, and she said she is gonna be really old by the time I visit her again haha
Yes, she likes to practice her English and talk about the U.S.

Reactions: Alice
What does that mean specifically? Yankii, people who hang out in front of donki type of look?

I have always enjoyed her reviews, aspire to be this kind of skilled provider one day.
I guess that I'm viewing her through a New York lens. Not Yankii. More Asakusa than Den-en Chofu.

I guess that I'm viewing her through a New York lens. Not Yankii. More Asakusa than Den-en Chofu.
Still not sure what that looks like. There are not that many women in actual blue collar jobs.
Asakusa sounds not quite right for working class population, maybe Arakawa?

Reactions: Cinnabums
If by “blue collar” you mean shitamachi…?
But yeah I’m with Alice no idea what you mean.

like this ?
1714124169485.png