walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes ¥9800 + ¥500 nomination charge

Type/Location:
Sexy Cat Kanda

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Almost a year ago I enjoyed Tsubasa's company (review) and having some time around noon today figured I'd see how she's doing.

She's put on a few kilos and when I first came she seemed a bit sleepy. Turns out she's recently changed from evening to daytime shift so maybe it was that. Wash was a bit lackluster. After she dried me off we started making out standing. She did her invasive DFK thing while I played with her lovely boobs for a while and then let my hands roam down to a fully shaved pussy. Her body is still as responsive as before and she seemed to be enjoying my efforts.

After a bit I played down on the slab and she went to work on my cock, quickly switching to a sixty nine position so I could lick and finger her. Pussy was nice, blowjob was incredible! Great suction, some tongue work and took in a decent amount of my cock in her mouth. Hands were busy on my balls while she sucked. She may not be someone you'd look twice at (except for those lovely boobs) but damn that woman knows her way around a cock!

Once again she got me off faster than usual so we chit chatted about movies and TV shows for a bit before the final wash up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll be seeing her again when I'm up around Kanda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks as always for your contribution!

Approved: 6/8/2019

Reactions: warubuta
Thanks for the review. It's always nice to see other person going through the expanding(?) list of providers in this shop

Reactions: DireWolf98
I also like Tsubasa. She is definitely packing extra weight so if that is not your thing then choose another lady. Her skills are good and she is one of the few that will allow CIM. If you like thicker bodies then Megumi is also quite well-endowed upstairs and gives decent head but does not do CIM.