Shop Location

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min. ¥8000 (before noon)

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I dropped by Seafari several minutes before their start time of 10 am and was pleased to see the younger tenchou there whom I remembered as being unusually nice compared with the old men who usually get the job. He quicky showed me most of the board, about 6 girls. My first choice Nami was declined so I got hooked up with Aki who greeted me after a short wait. She had a rather plain GND look, and was a little heavier than she looked in the photos. However, as soon as we got to the room I could tell that she really wasn't engaged. There was no touching and she didn't help me get undressed. This continued in the shower where she went through the motions but didn't try to connect. When we got back to the room, she started her routine, which was nice because she had a nice touch massaging my pubic area. When I asked to switch and went down on her she was passive and showed little reaction. The alarm went off only 20 minutes into the session and she said we would have to wrap up. I confirmed that I purchased the 40 minute session and she said time was needed for the shower. We finished with a cowgirl sumata, and as it turned out there was quite a line for the shower. She disappeared for 5 minutes, and when she came back she just on the bed with the towel on and didn't want to do anything while we waited, which was a good 10+ minutes. Showered and left somewhat disappointed.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Seafari's girls are rarely bad looking, but their attitudes are unpredictable. I should have chosen Ruka, who has worked there several years so must have something going for her. The newbies don't always know what it takes to get repeat customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review!

Approved: 7/24/2022